New S3 Owner

SiT

Reaction score
Hi All

Just wanted to say a hello and a thank you to the folks on this forum. I've been lurking around this site for a couple of months gaining some first-hand owner knowledge on the S3 prior to a purchase.

Happy to say i purchased a phantom black with red & black leather S3... its wicked!

Thanks for such a great site :arco:

Nice one. Did you find the car localy?

Im also in Tyne&Wear and ended up travelling to Slough! to get the right car for the right money.
Granted there were a few around in the Dealer network but Jesus they were pricey.

Enjoy and good luck.

Cheers
Paul

I very nearly went for the red / black two tone in mine but bottled it in case it looked like the inside of a brothel. Then I saw one in the showroom a few months later which had it and I regretted it. Looks ace.

Good choice SiT

Welcome to the club. You will find everybody here is really nice and helpful... apart from Bowfer :)

Welcome to the club SiT, only had my S3 for 2 weeks. Lovely car..... and love the colour, good choice. Enjoy washing it often to keep it clean! lol

Sites full of helpful people and lots of useful info....

This site is the business. The boys here know everything there is to know about the A3/S3. IF they can't help or advise you then nobody can.

This site is the business. The boys here know everything there is to know about the A3/S3. IF they can't help or advise you then nobody can.

... and if you want to know anything about BMW's, this is the place to be as well, whether you like it or not :tocktock:

Cheers chaps for the welcome, i'll get some pictures up of the interior when i figure out how to...

PaulAr - didn't source it locally, prices were too steep for a very minimum spec. I ended up down South to pick it up also. I was quite particular on the spec i wanted and found one that ticked every box and more. The only thing it doesn't have is sunroof and sat-nav... it's even got heated rear seats..!

Hi All

Just wanted to say a hello and a thank you to the folks on this forum. I've been lurking around this site for a couple of months gaining some first-hand owner knowledge on the S3 prior to a purchase.

Happy to say i purchased a phantom black with red & black leather S3... its wicked!

Thanks for such a great site :arco:

Congratulations mate.. good car and good colour choice :)
Just make sure you keep it clean! :blownose:

-Sal-

Lets see if this works then..!

Here's a few pics as requested, it could do with a good clean...

Side_noplate.jpg

And a couple of the interior, very pimp, its great

P1010220.jpg

P1010218.jpg

Nice hair L60N, very groovy, oh and it's a nice car too!

Oh man those wheels look good. Seen them on an S3 before and been quite underwhelmed but they add some real class to the car.
Beautiful mate....congrats.

Paul.

Thanks for the comments. I wasn't sure on the wheels at first but i'm very pleased with them now. It's a bit different from others too. i had a 25th Anniversary Golf about 6 yrs ago with similar wheels, look great but twats to clean..!

Really enjoying this car now and quite different from my previous car, the thrust when you get up the rev range is really addicitive :)

The wheels make it IMO, excellent choice, the seats aren't my cup of tea but we are all individuals and its your opinion that counts. Beautiful car mate :)

Nice car. Congratulations.

I think it's a shame you only get the contrast stiching on the seats, gaitor, handbrake cover and mats when ordering the seat panels in a different colour.

I'd have liked to have been able to order silver/red stiching on my seats, gaitor etc. as it would tie in nicely with the stiching on the s-line steering wheel.