New DRL / headlights

KKM

Reaction score
I pick up my new S3 in 2 weeks time, but unfortunately it wont have the LED running lights.

Anybody know if the new headlights will fit the none face-lift car...... if so major re-wiring hassle to fit them.........

cheers

Kev :confused:

I wouldnt be too bothered if I were you.. The new lights look fugly imo :rolleyes:

I read in Auto express that the shape/profile of the front wings have been altered. This could cause a problem with swopping headlights?

Not sure of the reliability of Auto express though!

Have to wait until the part numbers show up in ETKA, or somebody gets a facelift and whips out their lights to try them in a non-facelift model.

The part numbers for the new Xenon/LED headlights for the A3 convertable are now listed in ETKA. I assume they will be the same for the 'new generation' A3.

For RH traffic - Left: 8P0 941 029 AM and Right: 8P0 941 030 AM

Im going to Audi tomorrow to have a look at them on an A3 cab and if I like them im going to get a set..

Ill let you know what the plan is tomorrow..

Jonny

I actually starting to prefer the new headlights style after the autoexpress S3 pic. It looks stylish and more aggressive than the old headlights, that is with the lights OFF though, I ll reserve my judgement on how they look when on when I see it in the flesh.

Heres a comparison-

compav1.jpg

The new lights just has better lines within the headlights and it looks darker also which is always cool!

The part numbers for the new Xenon/LED headlights for the A3 convertable are now listed in ETKA. I assume they will be the same for the 'new generation' A3.

For RH traffic - Left: 8P0 941 029 AM and Right: 8P0 941 030 AM

Cheers. Be interesting to see how much they come in at...............

:s3addict: