ITS STARTED.....

EAGLE79

Reaction score
As exiting my gym this morning i was walking to my car only to notice a VW Bora (New Shape) sat there with RS4 rims on it...... :wtf:

The dilution of the Rims has begun! Every man and his dog is now gonna have these rims..... shame as i really like them but wouldn't get them for fear of what is happening, them becoming common.

If i was an RS4 owner i be pi55ed off that everyone is sticking these rims on there A3/ S3/ A4's etc but now they are appearing on VW's as well.....

Just waiting for a skoda to go past with them on! Only a matter of time....

As exiting my gym this morning i was walking to my car only to notice a VW Bora (New Shape) sat there with RS4 rims on it...... :wtf:

The dilution of the Rims has begun! Every man and his dog is now gonna have these rims..... shame as i really like them but wouldn't get them for fear of what is happening, them becoming common.

If i was an RS4 owner i be pi55ed off that everyone is sticking these rims on there A3/ S3/ A4's etc but now they are appearing on VW's as well.....

Just waiting for a skoda to go past with them on! Only a matter of time....

Theres a couple of Seat Leon's with em on as well , soon the Saxo/Corsa fitment's will be on the scene! :drag:

p

I have an s-line SE and I'll be ****** off if these become 'common'ised

:(

I hope this wont lead to me shelling out on a new set of wheels.

I don't really think it matters, the genuine ones tend to be easy to spot and do look the dogs dangleys IMO.

I would say this though as I've just amended my TTs order to have the 19" RS4 rather than the TTs specific 19" 5 Spokes.

I'd rather go for a superior quality, less common aftermarket rim personally....

I think 15" 3 spokes would look good... :haha: no one else would copy you, ok you won't have any friends but it would be unique lol

I think 15" 3 spokes would look good... :haha: no one else would copy you, ok you won't have any friends but it would be unique lol

A favourite of the Corsa crowd i believe. TSW made some 'lovely' 3 spokes didn't they?
Unfortunately, fashion being fashion they will return one day i'm sure...

I actually really like 3 spokes - i'd get some for the S3 make nice winter rims, probably get them painted some bright colour though.

Jap style 3 spoke and those on Saabs are passable I'm on about the TSW ones that PNH80 is on about 15" with a nice Ninkong Bobalong 185/65 Remould on it lol!

Heres some:

http://c900se.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/three-spoke-wheel-set-of-four.jpg

Nice....

Oh yeah nearly forgot TSW Venoms the wheel where you had to park 6ft from the kerb as the spoke stuck out so far, they were fashionable for about a week! Yet I still see maroon 1.6 Cavaliers with them on, usually with Vauxhall plastered across the windscreen!

But even they are common!

Surely they can't be MB =/ I thought they were pretty rare which is why their priced in the region of £1k.

Hmm there isn't much choice available nowadays is there

Does like RS4 Replica's/ RS4 Genuine and BBS CH's are the 'common' choice wheels as the moment.

Got my eye on a nice set of rims but not going to post anything on them til i get them. Might not be to others tastes but i think they look wicked and haven't seen or heard anyone mention them yet!