FOR SALE: Audi 2.0T Quattro SLINE

Not sure you've put enough pics on!:moa:

Nice looking car, good luck with it

Is the portable SatNav in the boot included?

Picture%20082%20(Large).jpg

Missed that off the options list, it will be a negotiation point. :)

I'm looking to get an older 3 series touring, something like a 320i sport on 03/04 if I can find one for the right money without intergalactic mileage :unsure:

Hello mate! I'm now frantacily searching autotrader every half hour trying to find something, not looking forward to the bus....

lol! Was like that last week! Sleepless nights etc...have fun! You need to show me that bluefin stuff, remembered when I was leaving last night!

Nice to see the car staying on the forum! Years ago, I sold my Focus ST170 to another member of a Focus forum (FFOC) and it was great to see how he got on with the car afterwards.

Gone! Chau picked up this morning. Must admint it sounded really, really good when he drove off in it and bliped it a little.

Right, I need to find a new place to hang out, I have bought a 320d Sport Touring. Its a few months older than the Audi, but it looks like a nice minta. Full msport kit, full leather, bluetooth, will post some pictures when I get it.

Hey Chris, pleasure doing business with you, don't think the woman at Nat west thought so though! :laugh:

Really nice car, looking forward to adding some bits to it now, good luck with the new motor!

C8hau - did you use to have a grey mk4 polo quite heavily modified?

no i have never met you, i used to have a few polos and remember seeing your car on the forums. used to be on porka.net quite a lot.