Not Audi related, but Friday funny

L

L60N

Put it here too to share with the people who dont look outside the 8P section. Probably seen before by a few but hilarious nontheless, especially if like me you grew up with Rainbow

Love it PMSL!

[ytv]6n4iqocDXr4[/ytv]

Makes me laugh every time I see it!

Is it dubbed or something looks really good if it is!

Anyways its the weekend so off to play with my missus maraccas whilst she plucks my twanger.... :hubbahubba:

In that case it must of been recorded for a spoof, I can't see them getting away showing that even in the 70's and 80's!!!

Mind you at 4 and 5 yr old how were we to know that playing with someone elses twanger was more than playing their elaccy band wrapped box!

he he still great to watch!

Mark

In that case it must of been recorded for a spoof, I can't see them getting away showing that even in the 70's and 80's!!!

Mind you at 4 and 5 yr old how were we to know that playing with someone elses twanger was more than playing their elaccy band wrapped box!

he he still great to watch!

Mark

Aww yeah without a doubt. I can almost see the parents choking on thier peas and mash whilst suddenly realising Rod and Jane are teaching the kids how to play whith thier twangers LoL!!:lmfao: