What you got planned for the bank hol weekend?

Off to see Hull City in the Championship play off final at Wembley - catching the coach at 6:45 tomorrow morning back about midnight.

Up the Tigers !

Well I'm working all weekend.

Replacing our network, so two new servers and a load of new Dells with Vista Business.

So I'm going to be busy. Started the data transfer this evening remotely.

Fun fun fun - not.

Sunday I will have a break and come home to watch the GP.

Have a good un.

Paul

Off to see Hull City in the Championship play off final at Wembley - catching the coach at 6:45 tomorrow morning back about midnight.

Up the Tigers !

You must be well happy then... cant believe that fat chuff windass scored such a great goal! ;)

I guess you got some serious spending to do in the close season now?? Congrats. :footy:

You must be well happy then... cant believe that fat chuff windass scored such a great goal! ;)

I guess you got some serious spending to do in the close season now?? Congrats. :footy:
Thanks - was a fantastic day - Windass will be given freedom of the city now !

Atmosphere was unbelievable - stadium is superb but sited in such a sh*t location.

Season passes on sale from 2 June - they are looking to add additional 7,000 to the KC stadium over the summer taking capacity to 33000 ish - they will fill it every week.

:sob:
Am I the only one stuck at home trying to finalise my final year report for tuesday?

Thanks - was a fantastic day - Windass will be given freedom of the city now !

Atmosphere was unbelievable - stadium is superb but sited in such a sh*t location.

Season passes on sale from 2 June - they are looking to add additional 7,000 to the KC stadium over the summer taking capacity to 33000 ish - they will fill it every week.

yeah, I bet he does, and Im sure it was a great day!! Record attendence! Made me some cahs too so its all good... just need Rochdale to sort it out for the big cash.

Edit. L60N, comment #26! ;) Enjoy life in league one! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :eiertritt:

;)