Hazzard warning light.

phantom

On Boost
Reaction score
Just a quick one , just been to the car to check my steering rack ( see L6ON's thread ) ive noticed my hazzard light lit up , not lit up as in on and flashing , but the triangle bit is lit .

Ive never noticed this before unless ive got the lights on , is this normal?

Thanks

p

good question... def with lights on... never realized if it was on all the time! Going to check it next weekend!!

Pedro

It's gone off now , it must have sensed it was getting dark.

I turned it over to check the steering , but never put the lights on.

When i switched the car off it was still on? strange.

p

mine too, seem to remember some of my other cars had this too, no idea why, gues it may help find it in low light (Grasping at straws now!)

they are always lit it seems. When my old car went it the rental one I got had its interior lights set on max, I thought te triangle was faulty... so checked in mine when I got back and it was the same. Figure its always on just that if you dont have your interior lights on full wack maybe you dont notice it so much??

No my intrior lights are on full whack , ive never noticed it before unless ive put the lights on! i never put the lights on and i noticed it? ive never noticed it in the day time before? it must of been because it was dusk/getting dark it must have a senser?

p

yeah, sorry... possibly.

My comment earlier was referring to a different models hazzard light ... and was thinking maybe it was one of those brilliant Euro directives?? ;)