Gutted!

My heart goes out to that guy. Seriously..... What a f*cked up world we live in :(

My God! Poor bloke, that is realy f*ucked. Hope they catch the t*wats
that did it.

:keule:

Im lost for words, i would literally be in tears if they were mine. Poor bloke.

Rich

that is slightly upsetting

makes me wonder whether he has soeme serious enemy's!!!

Thats the last time I flick the V's or beep my horn at someone!!

Seriously though he must have really upset someone to have this done, really gutting :(

^^^^I think they ( thieving scum ) tride to nick the Evo , couldn't so set fire to it.

The Evo was next to his 205 which also cought fire , when the Evo was burnt right through the handbrake cable snapped and rolled back on to his RS4!

You couldn't make it up, how unlucky is that!

p

had this on my main forum and i couldnt believe what i was reading .. there are soem right vicious C**TS out there these days..

Hey has anyone from here signed up to that site, if so can you say all the guys from this forum are really sorry to hear whats happend?
Please, Id sign up but id never use it again.
F**king tW@ts, i hope it happens to them and for it to be twice as bad, and for twice as long.
Sorry but thats just wound me up.
thanks.

James

Me too... but if one can afford such exclusive cars.... would not be worthwhile having a garage to store them... I don't now but on that forum they commented the EVO was a special one...

Pedro

yeah, seems it was one of only 4 ever made. An Evo 6 Extreme R450 or something like that.

It seems he lives in an apartment complex in Dublin, and from the look of the other cars in the car park it is not an "exclusive" one - astras, focus, c1, etc.

They've started a whip around on the evo site for him. looking for a pound a head.

Just posted on the Evo site sending the condolences from all of this forum, I'm sure we all feel the same.

Hey I am not being funny or anythinf and sure I would be really gutted but in the end the insurance will fork in some dough, if he drives and mantains an EVO and an RS4 he hardly strugles for food...

My point being... poor lad feel for him. But it is only a car! Let's get real. A big financial loss (not so big after insurance payout) But let's not cry for a machine...

He is not exactly homeless... just as to carry on... unfortunately we live in a dog world.

Pedro