Cheaper Votex Skirts

AlexRS3

Reaction score
Just a heads up really, i have brought a set of Votex side skirts from Stafford Audi for £225 which is about £100 cheaper than normal. there was an advert on ebay for them, it has gone now but might be worth giving them a ring to see if they will still do it for that price!

I have seen a few posts with people asking about votex side skirts!

Just a heads up really, i have brought a set of Votex side skirts from Stafford Audi for £225 which is about £100 cheaper than normal. there was an advert on ebay for them, it has gone now but might be worth giving them a ring to see if they will still do it for that price!

I have seen a few posts with people asking about votex side skirts!

ye i was just about to buy them but mssed out on it, never mind hope something cheaper comes up

i just bought a rear bumper with the votex skirt and votex sideskirts for 180!!!!! awesome just need to sand them down and the whole lot sprayed and fitted.

(once my car has been fixed):(

i just bought a rear bumper with the votex skirt and votex sideskirts for 180!!!!! awesome just need to sand them down and the whole lot sprayed and fitted.

(once my car has been fixed):(

where you get it from mate??

ebay of course!

i bought the rear bumper with votex splitter for 130 and i then asked if he had the skirts, which he did and he only wanted an extra 50 for them

:icon_thumright: one word awesome!

(and just because im so excited im going to be letting everyone know im seeing paul weller at the apollo tonight)

It's always worth keeping an eye on ebay as I managed to find the full votex body kit (front, rear and side skirts) for £500 and they were all brand new and still boxed with all fixing kits. :yum:
Plus got my local bodyshop to spray and fit them for £240 :photo: