Finally Confirmed Order Facelift Today

newsboy

Reaction score
After being messed about by Doncaster Audi i finally cancalled my preface lift order and today ordered my face lift car spec as follows:

Audi a3 tdi 170 s-line
Sprint Blue
Full black leather
Gsm front centre arm rest
Aluminium roof rails
Electric folding mirrors
Symphony Plus stereo
Xenons
smoked sun band windscreen
Rear parking sensors

car will arrive in october some time hopefully
can't wait.

just a quick note if anybody is after a good deal and live in the south area
Alister from Straford Audi is a true gent and a great salesman :applaus:

Glad to hear you got it all sorted, thats a nicely spec'd A3. The Sprint Blue must of cost you a fortune, how much did it cost in the end?

oh and i forgot privacy
i dont exactly how much it was because i had a good package put together
including a px
but it was expensive paint

October? Are they having a laugh? 6 months?

I'm sure somebody else on here just ordered on and was given a date in August.

I know I've never waited more that 8-10 weeks from order to delivery, and my cars were not standard spec. my latest one had about 15 grandsworth of extras and arrived just under 10 weeks from the date of ordering.

I'm sure they've got a load of orders for the facelift, but even so 6 months seems a bit excessive.

After being messed about by Doncaster Audi i finally cancalled my preface lift order and today ordered my face lift car spec as follows:

Audi a3 tdi 170 s-line......

Is that the new common rail engine ?
I thought that the 170 CR wasn't available for the A3 until November.

If it was me, I would try and delay until the new engine was available. Reviews of the new engine in the TT TDI have been hugely positive. It is an absolute gem apparently.

Its probably October because production of the common rail 170 doesn't start until September if the document I was looking at last night was correct.

You also now get a multi function steering wheel as standard on the S-line aswell as arm rest and something else I cant remember

Its probably October because production of the common rail 170 doesn't start until September if the document I was looking at last night was correct.

You also now get a multi function steering wheel as standard on the S-line aswell as arm rest and something else I cant remember

Rear floor mats! These are now standard on ALL models.