Top 10 gayest cars.....

A poll by spotty little shitheads who rely on mammy to put petrol in their Corsas so they can drive around annoying normal people with their `cherrybomb` backboxes and crap `E` head music.

Must be true.

Im off to the classifieds, S3 is now for sale:jump:

The times reckons that the a3 is in the list if you want to out yourself :)

Gayest

Peugeot 206 CC - 10/10

Cars to 'out'

Audi A3
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Fiat Multipla
Ford Puma
Honda HR-V
Suzuki Jimni

LOL...If you search on the web last year the z4 coupe, not the convertable, was voted the 4th gayest car.

J.
Did it appear higher on the list than the A3, and if so is that why you changed?

Just kidding! I can see why the convertible would be seen as a hairdressers car - much like the TT, 206/7, MX5, etc - but would always have classed the coupe models as a man's car.

I genuinely can't understand what's gay about the A3. The front end looks so mean, we're hardly talking friendly mini...

Lets be honest, readers of polls like that automatically see words like 'styled, chic and classy' as GAY. To those people any groomed looking man is GAY. Unless you have several shellsuits and a cap glued to your head....You're GAY.

All of the above along with the fact i own an A3 and am looking to buy a Z4 coupe make me an enormous raging fag quite frankly.

At least i've discovered something about my sexuality today....

No offence to Japper (if he's reading), but I would have to wear a disguise to drive a Mini, lest people assume I am wearing arseless leather chaps.

No offence to Japper (if he's reading), but I would have to wear a disguise to drive a Mini, lest people assume I am wearing arseless leather chaps.

Couldn't agree more. Its a bit beyond me when i see lads about town in minis with big wheels and act like they're 'big pimpin'. Now hold on a second... You're driving a bug-eyed mini with 3 of your mates in the car, all wearing tight t-shirts or a vest and enormous sunglasses. If you were any further into the closet you'd be in Narnia. My good god.

Couldn't agree more. Its a bit beyond me when i see lads about town in minis with big wheels and act like they're 'big pimpin'. Now hold on a second... You're driving a bug-eyed mini with 3 of your mates in the car, all wearing tight t-shirts or a vest and enormous sunglasses. If you were any further into the closet you'd be in Narnia. My good god.

Fantastic!! :iagree:

Just to clarify, i'm not homophobic but buying a mini seems a very expensive way of coming out.

How can a car be gay I thought it was an inanimate object.

Hands up, I tend to generalise about what cars say about their owners.
For example;

Nissan Micra - If I see a bloke driving one of them, I assume he hasn't the slightest interest in cars and only sees them as transport.

Mini - Some sort of horrible 'metrosexual' bloke who will have a 'man bag' and wear 3/4 shorts with sandals on a Sunday day, or a gay man.

Land Rover Discovery - Someone who can't afford a Range Rover

Q7 - Utter w***ers.

See?:thumbsup:

How can a car be gay I thought it was an inanimate object.

Like a latex rubber fist, anal intruder, biker cap, studded leather thong, handlebar moustache? Also all inanimate objects.

when i said i was getting an A3 the girls in the office all asked 'is that the girly one'. they said same when they saw the 1 series brochure, maybe just cos it's the smallest?

Christ what does my car history say about me then...

Mini cooper S
R32 (ok so I did manage to have one man car)
A3
Z4 coupe

lol, you started off a little camp although you did have the most manly mini (if thats possible).... Seems you started producing testosterone again when you sold the mini so not to worry!

My next door neighbour is gay and drives a vw passat estate,and a scooby mind he did say he was going to get a smart car before he bought the passat.:lmfao:

Hands up, I tend to generalise about what cars say about their owners.
For example;

Nissan Micra - If I see a bloke driving one of them, I assume he hasn't the slightest interest in cars and only sees them as transport.

Mini - Some sort of horrible 'metrosexual' bloke who will have a 'man bag' and wear 3/4 shorts with sandals on a Sunday day, or a gay man.

Land Rover Discovery - Someone who can't afford a Range Rover

Q7 - Utter w***ers.

See?:thumbsup:

Pretty good generalisation I would say.

LOL...Claire had a silver mr2 convertable with red interior, I had peroxide blonde hair... Mmmmm I looked good "cruising" to work.... :)

My wife used to have a Lilac Mitsubishi Colt.
Honestly, I don't think that car could have been any camper if it's horn had gone "COOO-EEEEE"

I think the new beetle has to be the campest car, it even has a flower holder on the dash!