My New S3

RichC

RAC 500W
Reaction score
Right then, my dealer called me this morning to tell me that my car is ready for me to collect tomorrow, i cant wait, :yahoo:.

The spec is as follows: Ibis White, Bucket Seats with Black Headlining, Black Styling Pack, BOSE, FBMFSW, Front Armrest with GSM Phone Prep, Acoustic Parking System, Privacy Glass, Symphony II+, iPod Connection and Non-Smoking Pack.

I think thats all. I also asked the guy if he could get me a good price on some genuine RS4 alloys seeing as i have been messed about a bit so he is going to let me know tomorrow. As well as those i plan to get the RNS-E fitted and maybe the Auto Folding door mirrors. Oh and a tracker, :icon_thumright:.

As soon as i get chance ill get some photos on here.

Rich

sounds nice, once you've finished playing around get those pictures up :)

Right then, my dealer called me this morning to tell me that my car is ready for me to collect tomorrow, i cant wait, :yahoo:.

The spec is as follows: Ibis White, Bucket Seats with Black Headlining, Black Styling Pack, BOSE, FBMFSW, Front Armrest with GSM Phone Prep, Acoustic Parking System, Privacy Glass, Symphony II+, iPod Connection and Non-Smoking Pack.

I think thats all. I also asked the guy if he could get me a good price on some genuine RS4 alloys seeing as i have been messed about a bit so he is going to let me know tomorrow. As well as those i plan to get the RNS-E fitted and maybe the Auto Folding door mirrors. Oh and a tracker, :icon_thumright:.

As soon as i get chance ill get some photos on here.

Rich

Very nice indeed, wouldn't have gone with the parking sensors though, spoils the look of the bumper a bit.

Don't bother with the genuine RS4 18's, they look ok, but no where near as good as 19's. Save your money for some nice 19's and a set of coilovers. :thumbsup:

sounds nice, once you've finished playing around get those pictures up :)

I certainly will, it might not be until late though because im going to struggle to tear myself away from it, lol.

Rich

Very nice indeed, wouldn't have gone with the parking sensors though, spoils the look of the bumper a bit.

Don't bother with the genuine RS4 18's, they look ok, but no where near as good as 19's. Save your money for some nice 19's and a set of coilovers. :thumbsup:

Thanks. I didnt originally order parking sensors but i didnt fancy waiting another 3/4 months for a factory order so i went with one that someone had pulled out on. It had all the options i wanted and more, sensors was one of them.

Do they do genuine ones in a 19? The only thing that worries me is a dont want to ruin the ride and i certainly dont want to effect the performance. Opinions on this?

Rich

Thanks. I didnt originally order parking sensors but i didnt fancy waiting another 3/4 months for a factory order so i went with one that someone had pulled out on. It had all the options i wanted and more, sensors was one of them.

Do they do genuine ones in a 19? The only thing that worries me is a dont want to ruin the ride and i certainly dont want to effect the performance. Opinions on this?

Rich

Nope, if Audi did 19's I'd have 19's on. I went for the 18 inch RS4's from the factory, but I should have saved the £600 an put it towards a nice set of 19's and some coilovers...

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=53698