Anderssons white R8

S.3THRIZZLE

S.3RIZZLE.....
Reaction score
Hi ppl, had a funny run in yesterday with a couple of the united boys,

was blocking the entrance to this house talking to a mate when heard this roaring white thing coming rite at us ...........

Anyhow, it pulled up and out pops Posaban the new brazilian kid at United and his mate Mr. Andersson, seems they have moved in a few doors down..... As far as R8`s go this car has to be the best ive seen, White car, Black sideB, Jet black privacy all round and Black rims.......... it looked the dogs......... took a pic with him but didnt want to be rude and ask for one of the car...... will try and get a sneaky one for u guys tho next time i see it !!

Audi must be selling a sh*tload of white cars.
Just this weekend, I've seen two seperate white TT's and a white Q7.
The Q7, in white, just looked like a giant chest freezer.

Is the Ibis white - its piercing white. You used to get quite a few cars in Arctic white by BMW, Marcedes, but they had a dull effect to them.

Ibis is so bright its crazy - even when my car has a layer of dirty on it, its still mega white.

Superb colour.

Is the Ibis white - its piercing white. You used to get quite a few cars in Arctic white by BMW, Marcedes, but they had a dull effect to them.

Ibis is so bright its crazy - even when my car has a layer of dirty on it, its still mega white.

Superb colour.

Yup, love it! :)

I had a poke around Ronny O'Sullivans white R8 in sheffield ouside a bar during the snooker world championships a couple of weeks ago.....It just happened to be parked next to Jimmy White's Gallardo Superleggera at the time complete with 'whirlwind' sig on the plate. Not bad for some eh?!!

hahah yeah there always a great swell of snooker plates at that time of year.. POT 147 was the latest I saw.

Audi must be selling a sh*tload of white cars.

are there any figures out there re sales by colour by model? I see a shed load of audis every single day and so far this year (as far as i can recall!) i have seen 2 white TT's and 1 A3 sportback in white and that's it! And 'ive been looking cos I've got a white one on order!!