Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    2nd Gear

Status

Angry My S3 has gone today!

Hi all

The car went today sadly!

Its here if anyone wants an 'As New' top spec S3 without the wait.

http://pkdaudigroup.co.uk/stocklist.html

The guys at PKD are a top set of people too.

Currently got a Subaru 1.5L on hire until my life is sorted, but i'll still be lurking and saying hello from time to time.

Hopefully will be ordering another in the next 6 months or so.

Cheers all

Lee
    Phantom Black S3, DSG, Buckets, Satnav, Bose, Bluetooth Prep, Heated Seats, Interior Light pack, Highbeam Assist, parking sensors. Done: Lowered H&R Springs, Spacers, Full Miltek Turbo Back, HPFP - Next on list: Evoms, Forge Re-circ Valve, REVO Stage 2+ and REVO DSG Software when available! - Then, no doubt Uprated brakes will be needed, (Better get saving)

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Sorry mate I completely forgot to get back to you about my Golf - sorry didn't have any pics at the time. Sounds like you've made other plans now though.

Did you get a decent price for your S3?

2nd Gear

Status
    Hi Nutkins

Its gone back to PKD where I bought it from, as the post above, they are selling it for me. (Hopefully)

It only went today at 3pm

I have only hired a car until something cheaper comes along, if whoever buys mine has a swapper that is half decent, i'd probably have that.

Fingers crossed
    Phantom Black S3, DSG, Buckets, Satnav, Bose, Bluetooth Prep, Heated Seats, Interior Light pack, Highbeam Assist, parking sensors. Done: Lowered H&R Springs, Spacers, Full Miltek Turbo Back, HPFP - Next on list: Evoms, Forge Re-circ Valve, REVO Stage 2+ and REVO DSG Software when available! - Then, no doubt Uprated brakes will be needed, (Better get saving)

Neutral

Status
    Okay good luck mate, shame you're having to let it go. Mines up for sale now, let me know if you still want the details. I'm after an S3 but unfortunatly yours is a bit out of my price range.

2nd Gear

Status
    Yes, could you remind me of the details, I went to look at a golf GTI, an 06 plate, but it was well rough.

And if you have any photos let me know and i'll send you my email.

Cheers
    Lee

Neutral

Status
    PM me your mail mate and I'll send you the details.