New S3?

Spin140

Reaction score
Anyone know if the new S3 is going to get some new wheel options, preferably 19"s ?

I have a feeling I may return to S3 ownership once I've laid eyes on the new model

What? You're bored with the TT-S before it has even arrived?!

Sorry I can't help with the options, but I can't really disagree with you though, S3s are great, I just wish I had mine back!

The TTs seems a great proposition but as the months get closer and I live with the reduced dimensions in the current TT I am beginning to question the value for money aspect at £33,500 for a base model, my spec takes it closer to £35K.

I'm now considering the SB S3 with buckets and a few other goodies - just over £30K, add a GIAC map and I'll have a fast and capable Dad wagon. :) Tempting especially with the current financial climate.

Where's your S3 gone then ?

Anyone know if the new S3 is going to get some new wheel options, preferably 19"s ?

I have a feeling I may return to S3 ownership once I've laid eyes on the new model

I don't know on options , but the Std wheels look like they have changed slightly, maybe ask the dealer!

What? You're bored with the TT-S before it has even arrived?!

Sorry I can't help with the options, but I can't really disagree with you though, S3s are great, I just wish I had mine back!

Where's your car mate?

p

Well on the front page of this site the S3 sportback in sprint blue is shown with alloys rather like slightly modified R8's.... Very nice.

Take a look on audi.co.uk - the configurator has 5 or 6 wheel designs I think - no 19"s though...

You cant choose 19s as option for the new S3 sb

I have looked at the german audi web where you can build the car now

www.audi.de

I would be if they could get one in. I really am sick of this 1.9 TDI Sportback, how do they get away with putting the word Sport in there? I'll just go drown my sorrows... (and this is after 3 days, what would I do if I'd bought one?) I'm not meaning to offend anyone that does own one, it's just such a drastic change from an S3.

Sorry, taking over another thread with my moaning.

As it is taking so long why not ask the dealer if they have a better loan car. The last one I got when my Diesel was in for a few days was an A4 S-Line 2.0T, previous to that it was a 2.0T S-Line A3.

Paul