Farewell but not Goodbye

RedSportback

Reaction score
Picking up my new car tomorrow an audi but not an A3.

A misuno red A4 S LINE only extra is bluetooth prep.

Will still be hanging around as the A4 forum seems pretty quite, infact compared to this one it's deceased!

Thanks for the advice look forward to some more

Do the A4 S-lines come with full leather?

You'll have to post up some pics of it :)

No am afraid I went for standard half leather half cloth the extra was a little too much.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow on collection.
Certainly the first out of my dealer and they think first in South Wales as I ordered on day one.

So is this the New A4 S-line? Looking forward to pics even more now!

Well I had three Sportbacks in a row. When I was deciding on a new car I fancied a change, and the upgrades to the A3 weren't at all clear.

I narrowed it down to three cars
Volvo V50 R design
BMW 325d M sport
Audi A4 S line .

All in all the Audi won.

Only covered a 100 miles so far but it is noticably quieter than my A3 and so far very pleasing.

would be interested to know if the A4 will ever come with DSG, as I quite like the look of that one :)

Well I had three Sportbacks in a row. When I was deciding on a new car I fancied a change, and the upgrades to the A3 weren't at all clear.

I narrowed it down to three cars
Volvo V50 R design
BMW 325d M sport
Audi A4 S line .

All in all the Audi won.

Only covered a 100 miles so far but it is noticably quieter than my A3 and so far very pleasing.

Fancy a V50 myself, did you test drive?

I've the same car on order but in Deep sea blue with Bluetooth, Symphony, folding mirrors, storage pack and the bang and olufsen sound system, it's due in 2 weeks time and I can't wait for it to arrive.

I'm driving my wifes Ford Ka at the moment as I sold my A3 privately for a much better price than part exchanging it!

Has your car been delivered with rear parking sensors? I understood that they were standard spec on the new A4 but your car doesn't appear to have them?

I have read that there is a problem with them but I haven't been informed that they aren't available anymore - any ideas?

Thanks

Thanks for the postive feedback.

I'll take some pictures of the wheels later on today.

Yes I had an extended drive of the V50 and was impressed. I took out the D5 which is the version I was considering buying. residuals put me off, and the fact the the wait of 8 weeks for delivery was going to show me a depreciation of 1500 notes according to the dealer.

Haven't driven the car hard as yet, but it is sure footed. Am an advanced driver and am not afraid to put my training to the test so far so good.

I was warned 3 weeks ago by my dealer that there was an issue with rear sensors but he thought that all would be ok. Had the call Wednesday to say the car had arrived without the sensors. Was given the choice or a discount of a dealer fit. I went for the dealer fit and hopefully it will be done in the next couple of weeks.

Cannot praise my dealer enough. I've dealt with the same representative for the last 4 cars and he's looked after me well.

Long may the relationship continue !