JMB RetrofitsChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

Build week to Delivery

Can any one enlighten me as to what the differance is between Build and delivery is. I have a build week now of Wk23. How long after this should I expect delivery??

Cheers
    Nick

July 08 - A3 Sportback SE 2.0 TDI 140 S-Tronic - Deep Sea Blue - Ipod - Aluminium inserts - TomTom Proclip mount - THB Bury Car Kit - DIS

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Mine was built week starting 21st Aug last year and was ready on 21st Sept at the dealer.
    A3 2.0TDI Sportback S Line 184 Quattro S-Tronic, Mar. 2014 Glacier white. Electric seats, sunroof, se suspension, heated folding mirrors, Reversing camera, Nappa leather, TPMS, Hold assist, Xenon plus adaptive lights with variable active range control, lane assist, Interior light pack, Technology pack, Comfort pack with ACC, park assist & parking system plus

1st Gear

Status
    Cheers

Was originally told wk 23 for delivery but just been informed that is now my build week. The lease company are quoting delivery W/E 29th July which I thought was excessive.
    Nick

July 08 - A3 Sportback SE 2.0 TDI 140 S-Tronic - Deep Sea Blue - Ipod - Aluminium inserts - TomTom Proclip mount - THB Bury Car Kit - DIS

exploring other avenues

Status
    4 weeks is the difference between mine
    2008 pre facelift 2.0 TDi 140 S-Line A3 Ibis
    2008 new model 2.0 TDi 140 SE A4 Quartz Grey for family wheels

'60's bug in the pipeline!!

1st Gear

Status
    My build week was wk18 and picking it up this Friday (end of wk20). But guess it varies depending on shipping dates to the UK.
    Sold:Audi S3 (2008 8P2 with upgrades by NHN)
    Phantom Black
    , Bucket Seats, Sunroof, Parking Sensors, FBMFSW, Armrest Phone Prep, Privacy Glass, ILP, FTW, BOSE, RNSE MkII SDS & AMI, Cruise Control, MY11 Folding/Dimming Mirrors, MY11 Rear Lights, Auto Lights/Wipers

1st Gear

Status
    I think it also depends on which factory it is being built in as well from what I understand.
    Nick

Yes it could well do. A3 Sportbacks are currently being built in both the Ingolstadt and Brussels plants. Ingolstadt sends all it's units by train to Northern Germany for loading onto a ship to the UK. Not sure how the Brussels built units get to the UK.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

1st Gear

Status
    Mine was supposedly built Week 18 but havn't heard anything regarding delivery date, mind you if MacrosTheBlack is due to get his this week then I many enquire!

Would be well happy if I got it this week
    Audi A3 Sportback 1.4TFSi Sport, Akoya Silver, 18" 5-arm Alloys, Bose Sound

1st Gear

Status
    Just enquired about mine and been told it is on a ship, so should be at the dealers by the end of the month, guess the ship is taking the long route lol!
    Audi A3 Sportback 1.4TFSi Sport, Akoya Silver, 18" 5-arm Alloys, Bose Sound

Reverse Gear

Status
    For info..
    My A3 2.0Tdi Sport was build week 16 (w/c 14/4) ... delivered to dealers on 30/4.

Cheers