Monster MotorsportChris Nott
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 549
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by L60N View Post
    You forgot the kitchen sink Dave
    That has to go in the trailer or on the roof rack!

    But seriously, I have been asked for my V5 document at the border crossing into Switzerland. The border between France or Germany and Switzerland is still a full time check-point and the border police are quite like to check your documents and I have also been asked to show my spare pair of driving glasses - So be warned!! Much better to be prepared than be refused entry into Switzerland.

    The other thing to consider is of course is insurance. If you break down for any reason Audi Assist will help, but if you did happen to have an accident and your car was not drivable, how would you get it home? It's well worth taking out breakdown/accident insurance. You can do it at the Channel Tunnel as it will only cost a few pounds but could save you a lot of money.

    I know from bitter experience. I had a previous Audi written-off by someone crashing into the back of me when I was stopped at traffic lights. There is more to taking a car to Europe than just getting on a ferry!

    Also remember than the alcohol limit in almost all EU counties is half what it is in the UK, so definitely don't drink and drive. Random testing is also allowed. Be aware of what the French signs for speed cameras are as they do have cameras on the Autoroutes as well. Their is at least one between the Channel Tunnel and the A26 to Reims. They don't paint theirs Yellow and the one-the-spot fines can be high.

    Not trying to be a kill joy but as I said earlier, better to be prepared that fall fowl of, especially, the French police.
    Last edited by h5djr; 16th May 2008 at 20:42.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #82
    L60N
    Guest
    Stop it now, you gonna scare people away!! LoL

  4. #83
    mitch78's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    noun: a particular place or position
    Posts
    2,721
    Last edited by mitch78; 7th March 2009 at 09:01.
    Ex 8L S3 driver

    also A3, 320, Golf, Clio, Astra, Focus, Mondeo, Laguna, Escort, Calibra, 220, others and now back to a Focus...

  5. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by L60N View Post
    Stop it now, you gonna scare people away!! LoL
    Better to be prepared than be an ostrich. Driving on the Continent can be great fun and throughly enjoyable. I generally do it for two weeks, sometimes longer almost every year for a holiday. Mostly to France, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

    I'm sure you will all have a great time.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  6. #85
    siu00adg's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    Better to be prepared than be an ostrich. Driving on the Continent can be great fun and throughly enjoyable. I generally do it for two weeks, sometimes longer almost every year for a holiday. Mostly to France, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

    I'm sure you will all have a great time.
    Thanks for all your advice mate, very helpful

  7. #86
    Andy_S3's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    719
    Agreed ^^, thanks matey!

  8. #87
    S3 Big Andy's Avatar
    Stealth Beast Baby Yay

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bramley Hants
    Posts
    707
    I will be solo at the moment, but I may get some trailer trash girlfriend to come with me! if not nearer the time I could take someone with me...
    Phantom Black, Revo, 450+ BHP , Milltek Evom's, Autotech fuel pump, RS4 brakes 18" Pro Race 1.2 team Dynamics, H&R ARB's, Bilstein PSS10's, Forge Twintercooler, GT3071R, RS4 Injectors, Helix racing clutch, Custom downpipe de-catted straight pipe to back box, 12.6second 1/4 mile! 4.03 sec's 0-60 This isnt just any car, this, THIS WAS the Stealth Beast!!
    Gone but not forgotten
    VCDS GONE TOO
    http://www.andyoram.co.uk





  9. #88
    marriedblonde's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sunny South Coast
    Posts
    4,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes G View Post
    Thinking on the line of fuel-trying to keep up with you `S3 ers` I reakon I might need to stop more frequently-along with MB & the guy in the R32???
    Mines not too bad (high 20's), well when compared to the figures the S3 guys mention. But lets face it none of us will be driving for economy

    J.
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

    Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

  10. #89
    When I come home with my 2.0TDI-170 from SE Switzerland via Germany and France on 29/30 June I should be able to make with only one fuel-stop door to door. What's more diesel is soooo much cheaper in Europe as well.

    Switzerland - 100p/litre, Germany - 109p/litre, France - 104p/litre.
    Last edited by h5djr; 17th May 2008 at 21:53.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  11. #90
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woking
    Posts
    2
    siu00adg's mate Rob here, just signing in to say hi and that I'm well up for this trip. Even if my turbo-less 1.8 will drop to double-digit BHP when we get into the mountains it'll still be awesome, and I'll be taking plenty of pictures. I'll need to take my car, I can't face another twelve hours in an S3 bucket seat, they just weren't built for a bloke of my size!

  12. #91
    siu00adg's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by robreun View Post
    siu00adg's mate Rob here, just signing in to say hi and that I'm well up for this trip. Even if my turbo-less 1.8 will drop to double-digit BHP when we get into the mountains it'll still be awesome, and I'll be taking plenty of pictures. I'll need to take my car, I can't face another twelve hours in an S3 bucket seat, they just weren't built for a bloke of my size!
    So you gonna bring the silver dog (merc) or the big dog (daddys A8)?!

  13. #92
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woking
    Posts
    2
    Dunno yet - A8 would be nice but I'd have to remap it quietly

    It's this one : http://www.audi.ie/audi/ie/en2/new_c...P_quattro.html

    Reckon I could get it up to 300 horses with a remap?

  14. #93
    siu00adg's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by robreun View Post
    Dunno yet - A8 would be nice but I'd have to remap it quietly

    It's this one : http://www.audi.ie/audi/ie/en2/new_c...P_quattro.html

    Reckon I could get it up to 300 horses with a remap?
    Christ, 450nm stock!

    I recon a remap will get you another 30-40bhp.

  15. #94
    mitch78's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    noun: a particular place or position
    Posts
    2,721
    Last edited by mitch78; 7th March 2009 at 09:01.
    Ex 8L S3 driver

    also A3, 320, Golf, Clio, Astra, Focus, Mondeo, Laguna, Escort, Calibra, 220, others and now back to a Focus...

  16. #95
    windsurfer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London, Porto
    Posts
    1,327
    well I am on holiday, my S3 will be in London....erm.... if there is mate to come with me I might go for it... going alone is a bugger...

    Anyone interested... mine is a left hand drive so it is the only proper european tourer... ahahah

    Pedro

    P.S.: why not put this thread as sticky until it gets sorted... and put me on the maybe list...
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

  17. #96
    siu00adg's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch78 View Post
    Any news on a planned route or hotel yet?

    I've got a mate that might be interested, and he's coming round for a chat tomorrow. If I could give him a few more details there'll be more chance of me convincing him.
    Sorry, nothing more yet, I've been really busy, I'll try to plan the details this weekend..

    Quote Originally Posted by newbiecrg View Post
    well I am on holiday, my S3 will be in London....erm.... if there is mate to come with me I might go for it... going alone is a bugger...

    Anyone interested... mine is a left hand drive so it is the only proper european tourer... ahahah

    Pedro

    P.S.: why not put this thread as sticky until it gets sorted... and put me on the maybe list...
    Doing it solo is actually not that bad to be honest, but if you can bring a copilot it will make it a lot cheaper!

    UPDATE:

    MAYBE:
    chasdrury
    PNH80
    mitch78
    sjahS3
    Wes G
    S3 LTN
    Crisis
    jamiekip + another S3? + an R32?
    marriedblonde
    rhubarb4
    newbiecrg

    DEFINITE:
    siu00adg + my mate Adam
    L60N
    S3 Big Andy
    djakster
    my mate rob in his merc

  18. #97
    Ian W's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wirral, Merseyside
    Posts
    1,054
    Spoke to my mate about this yesterday and persuaded him this will be better than a trip to the ring.

    Waiting for the OK off him but we should be coming (8L s3)

  19. #98
    L60N
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian W View Post
    Spoke to my mate about this yesterday and persuaded him this will be better than a trip to the ring.

    Waiting for the OK off him but we should be coming (8L s3)

    Great stuff!!

    As soon as you guys know for sure get yourself in the Defo list so we can look at getting the hotel/s sorted

  20. #99
    L60N
    Guest
    Well Ive been looking at the options for us northern boys with a view to saving a few miles on the car. Its not good news
    :
    Using Hull - Zeebrugge costing 300, total mileage would be 764m

    going out fri 22 aug- 19:00 - arrival 09:30 sat morning with 482 miles remaining, could take 6-7 hours driving which means i wouldnt land in Schweiz until maybe 4:30 on saturday

    The full drive leeds/Schwiez would be 794 miles. ROFL

    So thinking about it, I may head down south on Thursday night and stay in a hotel to be more fresh for the Friday aft start. Its only 500 ish miles from Calais which is merely warming the engine compared to last time



  21. #100
    siu00adg's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by L60N View Post
    Well Ive been looking at the options for us northern boys with a view to saving a few miles on the car. Its not good news
    :
    Using Hull - Zeebrugge costing 300, total mileage would be 764m

    going out fri 22 aug- 19:00 - arrival 09:30 sat morning with 482 miles remaining, could take 6-7 hours driving which means i wouldnt land in Schweiz until maybe 4:30 on saturday

    The full drive leeds/Schwiez would be 794 miles. ROFL

    So thinking about it, I may head down south on Thursday night and stay in a hotel to be more fresh for the Friday aft start. Its only 500 ish miles from Calais which is merely warming the engine compared to last time


    Mate, I've got plenty of space at my gaff if you don't mind sleeping on the couch or in a sleeping bag, my flatmate is often away in the summer on field work for her job, if she is you can have her room. Will save you some $$$
    Last edited by siu00adg; 26th May 2008 at 11:41.

  22. #101
    mitch78's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    noun: a particular place or position
    Posts
    2,721
    Last edited by mitch78; 14th March 2009 at 23:49.
    Ex 8L S3 driver

    also A3, 320, Golf, Clio, Astra, Focus, Mondeo, Laguna, Escort, Calibra, 220, others and now back to a Focus...

  23. #102
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    317
    I did a 5 day trip in Sept 2006 driving down through France, into Switzerland, then Italy over Stelvio (the best pass and by far the hardest work to go up - 49 hair pins on one side) into Bormio, then back through Austria, Germany and back to Calais. 2000 miles in total, starting just south of London. The best 5 days driving I have ever done. Was with a mate in his RX8.

    I'll dig out the details of the passes and other imortant bits for anyone who is going. Just don't think you can do everything in a few days as you would be surprised how long it takes to get from one pass to another especially in August with holiday traffic. There were only 2 cars with us, we we on the road by 8am each day and rarely stopped by 8pm. Just keeping everyone together will be a challenge, without all the photo stops and saying to each other "shall we do that one again?"!! Formula 1 and Ibis hotels were ideal and pretty cheap too.

    Wish I could do it again this year - I am getting envious already!
    2006MY A3 Sportback, 3.2 SLine, Manual, Brilliant Red

  24. #103
    JamS3's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Stockton-on-Tees
    Posts
    2,248
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    That has to go in the trailer or on the roof rack!

    But seriously, I have been asked for my V5 document at the border crossing into Switzerland. The border between France or Germany and Switzerland is still a full time check-point and the border police are quite like to check your documents and I have also been asked to show my spare pair of driving glasses - So be warned!! Much better to be prepared than be refused entry into Switzerland.

    The other thing to consider is of course is insurance. If you break down for any reason Audi Assist will help, but if you did happen to have an accident and your car was not drivable, how would you get it home? It's well worth taking out breakdown/accident insurance. You can do it at the Channel Tunnel as it will only cost a few pounds but could save you a lot of money.

    I know from bitter experience. I had a previous Audi written-off by someone crashing into the back of me when I was stopped at traffic lights. There is more to taking a car to Europe than just getting on a ferry!

    Also remember than the alcohol limit in almost all EU counties is half what it is in the UK, so definitely don't drink and drive. Random testing is also allowed. Be aware of what the French signs for speed cameras are as they do have cameras on the Autoroutes as well. Their is at least one between the Channel Tunnel and the A26 to Reims. They don't paint theirs Yellow and the one-the-spot fines can be high.

    Not trying to be a kill joy but as I said earlier, better to be prepared that fall fowl of, especially, the French police.

    Does France not require you to carry a first aid kit in the car also?
    NOW - Audi S3 Facelift - Sprint Blue, RNS-E Sat Nav, SDS, Bluetooth Phone Prep, Bose, Cruise, Buckets, FBMFSW, Adaptive Lights, Int Light Pack, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Piano Black Inserts, Through Load, Auto Dim RV Mirror/Wing, Auto Wipers/Lights, Folding Door Mirrors, Heated Seats, Ipod Dock, Front Arm Rest, Rear/Front Parking Sensors, 1st Aid Kit, Rear Arm Rest, H + R Springs, Front 15mm Spacers, Rear 10mm Spacers.

  25. #104
    siu00adg's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by RobB View Post
    I did a 5 day trip in Sept 2006 driving down through France, into Switzerland, then Italy over Stelvio (the best pass and by far the hardest work to go up - 49 hair pins on one side) into Bormio, then back through Austria, Germany and back to Calais. 2000 miles in total, starting just south of London. The best 5 days driving I have ever done. Was with a mate in his RX8.

    I'll dig out the details of the passes and other imortant bits for anyone who is going. Just don't think you can do everything in a few days as you would be surprised how long it takes to get from one pass to another especially in August with holiday traffic. There were only 2 cars with us, we we on the road by 8am each day and rarely stopped by 8pm. Just keeping everyone together will be a challenge, without all the photo stops and saying to each other "shall we do that one again?"!! Formula 1 and Ibis hotels were ideal and pretty cheap too.

    Wish I could do it again this year - I am getting envious already!
    Sounds amazing Any tips would be great!

    Quote Originally Posted by mitch78 View Post
    I'm quite looking forward to the full drive from Leeds in one day. I quite often go up to Edinburgh and back in a day with work, so 500 miles would just seem like nothing special, I want to get back from this feeling like I've done something really out of the ordinary.

    Still waiting for my mate to come over, but hopefully I'll be able to let you know one way or the other later today.
    Good stuff

  26. #105
    Andy_S3's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by L60N View Post
    Well Ive been looking at the options for us northern boys with a view to saving a few miles on the car. Its not good news
    :
    Using Hull - Zeebrugge costing 300, total mileage would be 764m

    going out fri 22 aug- 19:00 - arrival 09:30 sat morning with 482 miles remaining, could take 6-7 hours driving which means i wouldnt land in Schweiz until maybe 4:30 on saturday

    The full drive leeds/Schwiez would be 794 miles. ROFL

    So thinking about it, I may head down south on Thursday night and stay in a hotel to be more fresh for the Friday aft start. Its only 500 ish miles from Calais which is merely warming the engine compared to last time


    If its ok with you mate i think ill follow you down and stop somewhere on the thursday also, I was planning on doing that anyway to save time on the friday. Maybe bring a tent and camp the night?

  27. #106
    siu00adg's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by djakster View Post
    If its ok with you mate i think ill follow you down and stop somewhere on the thursday also, I was planning on doing that anyway to save time on the friday. Maybe bring a tent and camp the night?
    I've got a big living room, I could get 5-6 people in there with sleeping bags. Then we could all leave in convoy from Guildford to the Eurotunnel (about an hour and a half drive). It's up to you really, not sure how out of your way Guildford is?

  28. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by JamS3 View Post
    Does France not require you to carry a first aid kit in the car also?
    Yes I think most European countries required a First Aid kit.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  29. #108
    siu00adg's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by JamS3 View Post
    Does France not require you to carry a first aid kit in the car also?
    I don't know, I think you get a first aid kit with the S3's bucket seats don't you? No idea where it is though!

  30. #109
    Andy_S3's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by siu00adg View Post
    I've got a big living room, I could get 5-6 people in there with sleeping bags. Then we could all leave in convoy from Guildford to the Eurotunnel (about an hour and a half drive). It's up to you really, not sure how out of your way Guildford is?
    That would be much appreciated thankyou! its not really out of the way niether so thats a bonus!

  31. #110
    L60N
    Guest
    Mitch78, you'd be covering 800 miles if you did it in one go mate. Its do-able, but a big ask mate, I felt like **** when we finally got to the hotel, almost in a trance, but a few heinekens when we checked in solved that

    If you came down on the thursday, then set off fresh for the 500miles on friday you'd feel heaps better mate, trust me.

    Alex, you are a gent! I might have to take you up on that, although camping sounds like a wicked option too!! You got a nice back garden? :P

    Im really looking forward to this now

    Its gonna be a knees up in Alex's living room, i can see it already !!

    p.s, i think im flying solo this time unless my mate Andy get time off.
    Last edited by L60N; 26th May 2008 at 14:41.

  32. #111
    siu00adg's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by L60N View Post
    Mitch78, you'd be covering 800 miles if you did it in one go mate. Its do-able, but a big ask mate, I felt like **** when we finally got to the hotel, almost in a trance, but a few heinekens when we checked in solved that

    If you came down on the thursday, then set off fresh for the 500miles on friday you'd feel heaps better mate, trust me.

    Alex, you are a gent! I might have to take you up on that, although camping sounds like a wicked option too!! You got a nice back garden? :P

    Im really looking forward to this now

    Its gonna be a knees up in Alex's living room, i can see it already !!

    p.s, i think im flying solo this time unless my mate Andy get time off.
    Yeah, agree with you there, the more sleep you get the more you will enjoy the whole thing anyway.

    Lol, I have no garden what so ever!, I live in a 2 bed flat, but we do have a "communal" pool/sauna/jacuzzi/steam room and the only people that use it are basically me and my mates!, ideal for pre-road trip relaxation!

    Kris not keen?
    Last edited by siu00adg; 26th May 2008 at 15:02.

  33. #112
    windsurfer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London, Porto
    Posts
    1,327
    Quote Originally Posted by siu00adg View Post
    I don't know, I think you get a first aid kit with the S3's bucket seats don't you? No idea where it is though!
    Yeap... it is the the back seats armrest....

    Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

  34. #113
    siu00adg's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiecrg View Post
    Yeap... it is the the back seats armrest....

    Pedro
    Ah, cool

  35. #114
    siu00adg's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    995
    UPDATE:

    MAYBE:
    chasdrury
    PNH80
    mitch78
    sjahS3
    Wes G
    S3 LTN
    Crisis
    jamiekip + another S3? + an R32?
    marriedblonde
    rhubarb4
    newbiecrg
    Ian W

    DEFINITE:
    siu00adg + my mate Adam
    L60N
    S3 Big Andy
    djakster
    robreun
    Last edited by siu00adg; 26th May 2008 at 15:17.

  36. #115
    L60N
    Guest
    Kris can't afford to do it again, he's got a lot of other commitments... My old work colleague is interested, but hes just started his post as a fireman so time off might be difficult.

    I wont mind doing it on my own if it comes to it, not gonna miss out either way
    Last edited by L60N; 26th May 2008 at 17:21.

  37. #116
    mitch78's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    noun: a particular place or position
    Posts
    2,721
    Last edited by mitch78; 14th March 2009 at 23:50.
    Ex 8L S3 driver

    also A3, 320, Golf, Clio, Astra, Focus, Mondeo, Laguna, Escort, Calibra, 220, others and now back to a Focus...

  38. #117
    siu00adg's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch78 View Post
    UPDATE:

    MAYBE:
    chasdrury
    PNH80
    sjahS3
    Wes G
    S3 LTN
    Crisis
    jamiekip + another S3? + an R32?
    marriedblonde
    rhubarb4
    newbiecrg
    Ian W

    DEFINITE:
    siu00adg + my mate Adam
    L60N
    S3 Big Andy
    djakster
    robreun
    mitch78 + mate Bob

    Just got back from his house and he's well up for it! Get's paid on the Friday too, so he says he's got no problem with the cost at all.

    What time were you thinking of heading down on the Thursday? I'll have a think about doing the same, ask my mate what he thinks and let you know. Would it be too cheeky to ask if there's room for 2 more on Alex's floor?
    Excellent news!

    Thats fine mate, the more the merrier

    I get home from work around 4:30, but to be honest I'm not too adverse to taking Thursday off as well as Friday so basically rock up when ever suits you.

  39. #118
    Andy_S3's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    719
    Would it be possible to follow you Yorkshire lads down on the Thu? Sort of a mini convoy? Dont try and lose me in your 8Ps mind lol

  40. #119
    L60N
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djakster View Post
    Would it be possible to follow you Yorkshire lads down on the Thu? Sort of a mini convoy? Dont try and lose me in your 8Ps mind lol
    Sounds like a nice idea

  41. #120
    mitch78's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    noun: a particular place or position
    Posts
    2,721
    Last edited by mitch78; 14th March 2009 at 23:50.
    Ex 8L S3 driver

    also A3, 320, Golf, Clio, Astra, Focus, Mondeo, Laguna, Escort, Calibra, 220, others and now back to a Focus...

 

 
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO