New guy, my car pics misano red

s3boost

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls , hope you like my car pics below. Im new to this forum, having been a lurker for a while, i have found so much helpfull information from this site and managed to find myself a mint a3 2.0t quattro.
Before this car I had a BMW M5 2002 V8, what a beast truly missed. it was just one of those cars i had to own even for a short period, loved every minute. The a3 i have now took some getting used to, could not get used to the driving position and it felt to small inside, also lack of power. But Im happy to say i have bonded with my car and Im loving it. The custom code re-map helped of course!! :superman:
a3.jpg

securedownload-1.jpg

securedownload.jpg

Looks stunning mate. It was a hard choice for me between the black, red or white. Last brief was red so opted for black but sometimes wish I hadn't looking at those pics.

Nice. Was a choice between red or black for me to. Decided on the black which I'm well happy with but it does get dirty quick!

Always think S3 mirrors look nicest with the red too.

Misano was on my list but reports of paint peeling put me off a little bit hence the phantom black... But it looks very nice!

Pedro

I have the Misano Red too, and I must say it looks fantastic when the sun is really shining and the car is clean. It's been 23-24 degrees here most of the week so it has been looking well all week.

The standard red looks good on its own, but when you park a Misano one next to a standard one there's just no comparison.

Liking the tints. Considering getting my own done - what percentage are they?

Is the inside of your A-pillar white?

Nice choice of engine and I'm sure the remap did help lol

I'm interested in the tints too. % please mate.

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Easy guys thanks for the positive comments, seems like alot of you guys went with black given the choice, iv owned black cars in the past look stunning when clean but just dont stay that way.
Im really happy with the misano red, i wanted something different and eye catching aswell as being easy to clean. When i clean it, it has a shine as good as blacks but last ten times longer, actually the windows show up the dirt quicker because they have a dark tint. In certain light and angles the red has some orange to it, especially under petrol station lights at night looks like a totally different car.

MarqQuinlivan- you dont miss a beat mate, had to have a double take at my pics, i think the inside of my pillars are white. gonna have to check that when i get a sec, postive the roof lining is black though, strange?

About the tints I bought the car used from Audi, and the previous owner had them done. The salesman said they were legal, but i some how doubt it, most likely 50% all round, nice from inside not too dark.

MarqQuinlivan- you dont miss a beat mate, had to have a double take at my pics, i think the inside of my pillars are white. gonna have to check that when i get a sec, postive the roof lining is black though, strange?
I just wanted to check as I was considering the tints on my own car. My mate who bought my old dolphin grey A3 got the windows tinted and they look good, except for a slight white line aroud the bottom of the rear side windows, so I wasn't sure if yours had the white or black interior.

Having said that, in the photo of my old and current cars below, my black A pillars look white too - although not as white as the old ones (which are white)

A30407001.jpg

Im really happy with the misano red, i wanted something different and eye catching aswell as being easy to clean. When i clean it, it has a shine as good as blacks but last ten times longer, actually the windows show up the dirt quicker because they have a dark tint. In certain light and angles the red has some orange to it, especially under petrol station lights at night looks like a totally different car.
Agreed - when cleaned and polished up the sun gives it a lovely orangey shine.

At night under the street lighting it has a nice glow too. Makes it look a totally different colour.

A3Night.jpg

A3Night001.jpg

MarcQuinlivan- easy mate, checked my pillars they are black, had me worried for a sec. They look white in some pics, like the one you have put up, funny that.
Loving the night shots, thats exactly what im talking about, its that glow at night that the car gives off, looks totally different. My mate had a Focus ST bright orange one, and that at nite had the same affect but a bit more brighter. Can really put my finger on it, but its like a weird grey sort of colour,
i think a "glow" sums it up.

I had to crack a smile at "lack of power".... I've always found the 2.0TFSI lump always has ample power but coming from an M5?....Come on be fair! lol