DIS question

L

L60N

THis one is for the people who have the OEM sat nav stuff.

My car used to show what road i was on in the DIS whilst driving, even if my nav wasnt set for anywhere. I thought it was quite a neat little feature.

However it seems to have dissapeared, it ued to come up after the digi speed readout in the cycle of things.

Ive read the manuals back to back and cant find any info :(

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Regards

Leon

Ah cheers Mitch!!!

Since you said it, thats pricked my memory ;)

Hows it with you? We missed you on that trip mate :(

Next time yeah?? (No is not an option)

Jolly good chaps!

I noticed my compass disappeared some time back but never got around to investigating why. I've just nipped out to the drive to check and I didn't have the compass enabled. I enabled it and as if by magic the compass was back again.

Did you recently update the software on your unit? I updated to 0650 a while back and believe that it when it disappeared.

No, it was playing up in France, i pressed a few too many buttons and ballzed the whole thing up so i just hit reset.

:S

Next trip is not on the radar yet, but im signed up right now, i dont care how much it costs ;) You cant put a price on that kind of fun!

On the mortgage front i just signed for a new 3 yr fixed term, got it at 5.77% with HSBC.

A perk of my partner banking with them i think. Check em out if your with them too as they're rates are pretty favourable. ;)

No, it was playing up in France, i pressed a few too many buttons and ballzed the whole thing up so i just hit reset.
I've done a few resets over the past few months to fix the SDS which plays up occasionally. Next time I do a reset I'll check for the compass to see if the reset resets it.