Anyone recognise these please ?

S.3THRIZZLE

S.3RIZZLE.....
Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anybody knows much about these and if they are available in uk ................ any help would be much appreciated

thankyou S.THRIZ.

They are listed as MAM RS1 - just wondering if anyone hasseen them for sale in england

5375_wh-242.jpg

bet you can get them on the bay of e, rs4 rep with machine / diamond face

my bro works for tsw and is having these on his mk4 golf having had holstens for 12 months, staggered fit, think he is having silver but they are bit similar
croft_black_reg_pop_white.jpg

www.tsw.com

bet you can get them on the bay of e, rs4 rep with machine / diamond face

my bro works for tsw and is having these on his mk4 golf having had holstens for 12 months, staggered fit, think he is having silver but they are bit similar
croft_black_reg_pop_white.jpg

www.tsw.com

These are class, we had a set in for a guy with a 8L S3, they where 18s and the quality is spot on. He is going to send me some pics soon as the car has been to Jabba (I think) for a load of work. From what he said it will look sweet. Actually he found us through Audi Sport so he might be on here.

John.

Thanks to guys at designer wheels for info, it is much app. Ive found them in 18 on ebay listed at £500 but like you said that is in an 18, Im after a set of 19 which is proving difficult ?? If you guys or anyonelse knows anymore or where to source from that would be great .......thanks again S.THRIZZLE.