Sodding spiders!

lil_coz

Reaction score
Is anyone else sick and tired of spiders living in their wing mirrors?! The buggers just wont go away! I've tried hosing them out but the next morning theres a nice web from the mirror to the door! :banghead: Any ideas?!

Coss

pACE3-3877816reg.jpg

lol random vid! Is that a tarantula on the front of that can? I doubt I've got one of them in my mirror! But looks like it may do the job!:icon_thumright:

i call the spider in my mirror frank and i quite like him

but i do pull down his webs because they get in the way

I used to have a spider in my A3 wing mirror.
I put a bird in there, to catch the spider.
Trouble is, the bird got to be a pain.
So I put a cat in there to get the bird.
Then the cat got to be a pain, so I put a dog in to get the cat.

Can you see where I'm going with this?

The Elephant got stuck?

Is anyone else sick and tired of spiders living in their wing mirrors?! The buggers just wont go away! I've tried hosing them out but the next morning theres a nice web from the mirror to the door! :banghead: Any ideas?!

Coss

Isnt there a WEB site on this ?

I sprayed some carpet cleaning foam into my mirror and the ****** thing came right out.Was in there for weeks before that.

Think yourself lucky they are in the wing mirrors, I got one inside the car last year after taking some dead conifers to the local tip.

It spun more webs every night all over the dashboard but I never actually saw it, it must have been hiding in the air vents. After about 6 weeks of annoyance I finally found it and got rid of it!

Coss

Did it it look like this ?

Crikey Bowfer, you must have a mirror off of a massive earth mover? Did the cow fit in? ;)

Think yourself lucky they are in the wing mirrors, I got one inside the car last year after taking some dead confifers to the local tip.

It spun more webs every night all over the dashboard but I never actually saw it, it must have been hiding in the air vents. After about 6 weeks of annoyance I finally found it and got rid of it!

Now thats gotta be a pain in the a$$! When I had a Corsa, my dad wanted some help in taking things to the skip and I was very wary of the possibilities of what happened to you! I had a dead one behind the speedo glass of my Astra. Didn't mind that one because it didn't make itself at home!

Did it it look like this ?

No mate, looked like this...

ferrari_spider.jpg

Thinking of calling him Geoff :w00t:

I had a spider living in my Alfa wingmirror for years... could not remove or kill it...

Pedro

Crikey Bowfer, you must have a mirror off of a massive earth mover? Did the cow fit in? ;)

Now thats gotta be a pain in the a$$! When I had a Corsa, my dad wanted some help in taking things to the skip and I was very wary of the possibilities of what happened to you! I had a dead one behind the speedo glass of my Astra. Didn't mind that one because it didn't make itself at home!

No mate, looked like this...

ferrari_spider.jpg

Thinking of calling him Geoff :w00t:

He He :icon_thumright:

True story, I once leapt from a still rolling hire car in Spain, leaving my then-girlfriend in it, screaming.
All because this huge fecker of a spider came out of the airvent.
It was a light brown thing too.
Undoubtedly harmless, but I wasn't taking any chances.
It's odd colouration and size had my 'flee reflex' kicking in.:undwech:
Took me ages to pluck up the courage to get back in, long enough to take it back to the hire car company.

Err, I didn't tell them I wanted another hire car because of the spider...
I told them it kept overheating...:blush:

True story, I once leapt from a still rolling hire car in Spain, leaving my then-girlfriend in it, screaming.
Took me ages to pluck up the courage to get back in, long enough to take it back to the hire car company.

Hells Bells Bowfer yer tart :ohmy::ohmy: Thought you were a bit of a tuffy :ohmy::ohmy:

Hells Bells Bowfer yer tart :ohmy::ohmy: Thought you were a bit of a tuffy :ohmy::ohmy:

My work colleagues laugh at me.
Falling off a bike at xxx mph doesn't bother me, but a spider will freak me out.:scared2:

LOL Thats a great story! I probably would have done the same! Not a fan of spiders at the best of times! Let alone one playing hide and seek in my car!

I like the spiders. I take loads of tipbags to the tip and often find a web in the car. I remove it and rehouse the owner in the nearby hedge. Live and let live. They don't do me any harm and are one of nature's marvels. Preferable to a lager swilling lout anyday.

I agree! I have seen a new side to you Bowfer.

Slightly off topic but I was doing the dirty with my ex a few years ago and she started screaming, and I mean proper screaming. I crapped myself as I thought I'd done some serious damage to her somehow. It turned out there was a spider the size of a 5p piece on the ceiling on the other side of the room.

I agree! I have seen a new side to you Bowfer.

Slightly off topic but I was doing the dirty with my ex a few years ago and she started screaming, and I mean proper screaming. I crapped myself as I thought I'd done some serious damage to her somehow. It turned out there was a spider the size of a 5p piece on the ceiling on the other side of the room.

Similar experienece here, except it was me with a spiderman costome on.......(did I think that or type it....?):think:

Similar experienece here, except it was me with a spiderman costome on.......(did I think that or type it....?):think:

Flashbacks of Jimmy Carr...

Catch, turn round aaaand...SPIDERMAN! :lmfao: