AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    On the Drive or On The Redline

Status

Good bodyshop in Leeds area?

Hey guys, has anyone been to any bodyshops in leeds? I've had a few c**ts scratch my rear bumper n also dint one of the panels, and drive off without saying anything . Want to get it all repaired, but don't want to pay stealer prices. Also, it looks like the paint on the bumper has cracked can this be repaired or should I just look at getting a new bumper? so has anyone got any recommendations?
    2.5tdi Sport Cabriolet 2005 'AGL'- Xenons, auto dimming-heated mirrors, Bose, cruise control, Sat Nav, parking sensors, heated-electric seats, interior light pack

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3NDY L View Post
    Hey guys, has anyone been to any bodyshops in leeds? I've had a few c**ts scratch my rear bumper n also dint one of the panels, and drive off without saying anything . Want to get it all repaired, but don't want to pay stealer prices. Also, it looks like the paint on the bumper has cracked can this be repaired or should I just look at getting a new bumper? so has anyone got any recommendations?

Try a place in wetherby called spray kraft .His names Richard Not the cheapest in the world but you deffo get what you pay for

Neutral

Status
    Ive just had my girlfriends ford puma repaired at Invisible touch in Morley and they did a brilliant job. One of the neighbours reversed into the front wheel arch, theyve taken the dint out, filled it and resprayed it and it looks spot on. They take their time aswell and do a proper job, the car was in 2 days.

6th Gear

Status
    Threads almost 4 year old people.
    Audi A3 2.0L TDI S-Line Sportback