Audi Accident Assist

ADEY

Reaction score
As the title really using them at the moment and quite impressed with the service
someone decided to run into the side of me last week:wtf:and after limping home rang the above and if its a 'not your fault' accident and the other party accepts liability AAA take care of everything - you dont even notify your own insurance!
my car was collected the following day with a 1.9TDI delivered for my use
after the wife noticed the 'like for like' section (car re-placement we have a 2.0 TDI) + an unsavoury stain on the drivers seat :puke2: they delivered a 08 plate 2.0TDI S-Line:arco:
My car wont be ready till the 13th so looks like im lumbered with this baby!:rock:
Any one else had the fortune/misfortune to use this service?

Yup, they got involved when an old woman slammed into the back of my A4.
I didn't even call them.
I had no need to, as her insurers (Tesco) were very, very efficient.
I just got an 'out of the blue' call from Audi assist, saying they would deal with it all.
Can't say they'd have had an awful lot to do at that point though.
Tesco had already agreed that I could put my car into the Audi bodyshop, and had also agreed that I would get an A4 courtesy car.

Not sure if it is the same service, but I had to use Audi Assist last Thursday night when my car failed to start. Phoned Audi Assist and they had a dude with a flatbed truck at my door within the hour. He had a look around, but said he couldn't do much without invalidating the warranty. He said he'd come back the following morning to take it to the garage. I had a call from the car hire place a half an hour later offering me a car immediately if I wanted it. I didn't need it till the following day, so the pickup dude dropped me off at the car hire place before dropping my car to the garage. I had my own car back within four hours.

I had never used the service before, but found them to be excellent.

Thanks for taking the time fellas
one story ---the wife works with a gal with the A3 S-Line, her oil light came on so she rang AA and they sent someone out who went to the nearest dealership - brought some oil and topped up the level!!!:applaus: