Reaction score
Website
www.tclsatnav.com
Spotted this morning at Manchester Audi

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

my dealer has a silver one, I went in yesterday to pick up a grill but did't get chance to look around it.

Awful looking, saw one at my local dealers this morning. Very similar to the Eos - not a good thing!

Is that the S-Line version or Sports? It lacks the S-Line badging and alloys but it has LED DRL? I thought LED were available with S-Line with Xenons only :think:.

Edit: Its the sports version I guess as it doesnt have the chrome fog light surrounds, still LED DRL on a non S-Line? Has Audi UK been telling lies again?

Wheels look terrible, looks quite cool at the front but not in proportion from side, probably a grower

I would say it is missing a meter in the back end, ends too abruptly on the side view... and the DLR aren't my cup of tea either...

Pedro

Had a letter about the launch day (10th May) at my local dealer saying I can go and have a test drive. Might do if I have nothing else planned just to see what the new TDI engine is like if they have one in.

I quite like it, looks very sharp, hasnt got that chunky fat look at the back like a normal A3 does

Saw one at my dealer's over a month ago, but wasn't impressed. It was a dodgy purpley colour and had those same wheels.

I think I'll need to see it in S-Line guise with the RS4 18s before making a final decision on it.

I like it but the wheels always look like they have been photoshopped.

If I had to choose it would be the yellow MINI, but I'm not a fan of Cab's anyway, although I'd reserve final judgement until I saw one in the metal.