EM TuningChris Nott

Thread: A3 Cabriolet

1st Gear

Status

A3 Cabriolet

Have just changed the spec for my S line Cabriolet to include the Magnetic Ride so will probably have to expect a June delivery instead of May end.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Stalled

Status
    Good stuff, been hearing good feedbacks from these new mag ride system. Keep us informed!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi guys,
    Been loitering around this forum for years. I'm interested in the A3 Cabriolet, but does anybody know if a Quattro version is on its way at a later date? Dealer said "maybe".

I currently have 3.2 Quattro S-Line which I love. I've tested the 2.0T TT but I didn't really get on with the front wheel drive, hence I'd like to hold out a bit longer to see if they bring out a Quattro version. S-Tronic is a must too!

Thanks
    A3 3.2Q DSG, SLine, Avus, Bose, Xenons, Light/Rain sensor pack, Parking sensors

Uber pimp meister

Status
    I'd be very surprised if there wasn't an S3 cab in the pipeline and that will probably be the only Quattro A3 cab derivative...

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ugly_bloke View Post
    .....I've tested the 2.0T TT but I didn't really get on with the front wheel drive, hence I'd like to hold out a bit longer to see if they bring out a Quattro version. S-Tronic is a must too!

Thanks
    Have you looked at the new TTS?

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupramax View Post
    I'd be very surprised if there wasn't an S3 cab in the pipeline and that will probably be the only Quattro A3 cab derivative...
    Unlikey as you can't have Quattro in the Cabriolet due to the strengthening bars etc
    2008 VW Golf R32 3dr

DBP :: RNS510 :: Winter Pack :: Retrofit Cruise :: OEM LED Tail Lights :: R-line badges ::

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson_Wilbury View Post
    Unlikey as you can't have Quattro in the Cabriolet due to the strengthening bars etc
    Is that a definite? How can they do it in the A4 and not A3?
    2005 - A3 2.0TDI S-Line Quattro

2008 - S3, Sprint Blue, Buckets, Sunroof, Rear Sensors, BT Phone Prep, Folding Mirrors, Interior Light Pack, BOSE, Flat Tyre Indicator, Phatnoise

1st Gear

Status
    Because the A4 Cabriolet is a unique car from the ground up. Whereas the A3 Cabriolet is a 3 door hatchback with the roof chopped off.
    2008 VW Golf R32 3dr

DBP :: RNS510 :: Winter Pack :: Retrofit Cruise :: OEM LED Tail Lights :: R-line badges ::