A3 Cabriolet

royjk

Reaction score
Have just changed the spec for my S line Cabriolet to include the Magnetic Ride so will probably have to expect a June delivery instead of May end.
:hubbahubba:

Good stuff, been hearing good feedbacks from these new mag ride system. Keep us informed!

Hi guys,
Been loitering around this forum for years. I'm interested in the A3 Cabriolet, but does anybody know if a Quattro version is on its way at a later date? Dealer said "maybe".

I currently have 3.2 Quattro S-Line which I love. I've tested the 2.0T TT but I didn't really get on with the front wheel drive, hence I'd like to hold out a bit longer to see if they bring out a Quattro version. S-Tronic is a must too!

Thanks

I'd be very surprised if there wasn't an S3 cab in the pipeline and that will probably be the only Quattro A3 cab derivative...

.....I've tested the 2.0T TT but I didn't really get on with the front wheel drive, hence I'd like to hold out a bit longer to see if they bring out a Quattro version. S-Tronic is a must too!

Thanks

Have you looked at the new TTS?

Because the A4 Cabriolet is a unique car from the ground up. Whereas the A3 Cabriolet is a 3 door hatchback with the roof chopped off.