RS4 Steering Wheel to A3

I'mRonBurgundy?

Lets make that kitten purr...
Reaction score
Anyone know wether it'll pop straight on or not?

No def not!

Have to use a new TT or S3 flat bottom and that will fit no probs.

Anyone know wether it'll pop straight on or not?

Physically yes but electrically no. It'll need rewiring. Speak to Gareth from Hazzy days. He's managed to fit an A4 B7 s-line MFSW to a B6 A4. He had to rewire it to do it.

http://www.vwcruise.com/16.html

He fitted RNS-e to my car yesterday and he's a top bloke. Goes the extra mile to make sure you're happy, good prices, professional and just a really nice guy also.

Are the connections (think they are called spindles?) different from a A4 to A3?

Can understand how a A4 to pre facelift A4 would fit but didn't think a A4 to A3 would work.

The spline connections are the same, The RS4 wheel would physically fit but of course none of the sport button functions would work etc.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Not worried about the buttons as I don't have a MF wheel but I guess the same goes for connecting the airbag?

Thanks for the replies guys.

Not worried about the buttons as I don't have a MF wheel but I guess the same goes for connecting the airbag?

If you're getting the wheel you might as well pay the extra to get the buttons working!

I'm sure the airbag can be rigged up ok. Again, try speaking to Gareth. He should be able to give you all the answers you need over the phone.