Would This Wing Mirrors Fit My Car?

emzino

Reaction score
I have a 2003 Ebony Black A3. Need replacements wing mirrors as there slightly scuffed from someone hitting both sides.

Would any of these fit?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-chrome-m...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLACK-MIRROR-...ryZ10372QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190217972268&_trksid=p2759.l1259

Is there any risk in buying these so called "genuine" chrome affect mirrors? Like flaking for example or none-heated?

Also, one the middle link is for a 2006 A3. Would there be any incompatabilities because mine is a 2003?

Thank you.

i have a set of 2003 black covers if your interested , got them to fit my 2001 sliver car , did think they would fit due to the change over being 2002-3 i was wrong .would do them for £25 plus postage only one pic at the moment can take more if your interested

black8pmirrorcovers.jpg

sorry pic is very small as i said will get more if you want

just noticed the ebay ones are only £20 try and get them first i'm in no hurry :happy:

Rob

I might take you up on that but the thing is I need the glass too but just for one of them to be honest...

Lemme see if these chromes would be fine because i've always wanted chrome wing mirrors. If not then i'll get in touch within a week mate. Thanks

no problem they are not up for sale yet please let me know either way

Rob

i have a set of 2003 black covers if your interested , got them to fit my 2001 sliver car , did think they would fit due to the change over being 2002-3 i was wrong .would do them for £25 plus postage only one pic at the moment can take more if your interested

black8pmirrorcovers.jpg

sorry pic is very small as i said will get more if you want

just noticed the ebay ones are only £20 try and get them first i'm in no hurry :happy:

Rob

So these will fit the new 8P s3??

What are they like to fit? Im changing the colour of my mirrors on my S3 but I dont really want to paint over the OEM S3 mirrors..

Thanks

Jonny

don't know a lot about 8p mirrors but i think there a only one type after the 2003 introduction of the 8p chassis
can get part numbers so you can check with audi if you want emzino has first refusal sorry

Rob

So these will fit the new 8P s3??

What are they like to fit? Im changing the colour of my mirrors on my S3 but I dont really want to paint over the OEM S3 mirrors..

Thanks

Jonny

I'll have your S3 mirrors if you want...

drivers side number 8e0 857 508 b no chips very good but not new

P4280289.jpg

P4280290.jpg

passengers side 8e0 857 507 b two tiny marks too small to see with the pic

P4280291.jpg

P4280292.jpg

metalic black

also has two screws ? in box

Rob

be carefull buying the ally ones from ebay, make sure you get the part number as i had a set from the bay which were copies and were fine for about 2 months then they started to bubble.
got oem ones now and there great.
totally transform the car and they are a doddle to fit.
once your new ones arrive you will clearly see how to fit ..

lea:blackrs4:

I have a set of Brilliant Black mirror covers mint condition only on the car of delivery miles. will fit 8P A3/S3 if any one is interested let me know £40 delivered. Dead easy fit 10 mins max!! Cheers