Sportback discounts ?

damianmkv

Reaction score
Anyone bought a 2.0TDi 140 ( or 170 ) s-line recently ? Just wondering what I can "expect" ATM - I got 12% on my A4 avant but am looking to change the Golf now too...

Need to have some ammo

Thanks

What Car's 'target price' function suggests the following.

140 sportback S-line £21108.00
170 sportback S-line £21902.00

If you're not familiar with their 'target price' thing, it's for a UK car at a UK dealer.
In other words, a UK dealer has agreed that they will sell you that car, for that price.
If your own dealer won't match it, What Car will put you in touch with the dealer they used.

I've no idea how the above prices compare with the list price.

They are about 1500 off list. TBH' I need more than that.

Forgot to say that equates to £2500 ish so not a bad start

try getting a quote from drivethedeal.com and use that as a starting point.

Hi Damian - fancy seeing you here!! You could do what I did. I went onto the car broker sites (I used brokers4cars) and they almost matched the price bar a couple of hundred.

N8KOW - which dealer gave you that? Cracking deal. I assume no p/x involved in that deal?

Hi Dave - you just never know where i'll be eh ??!! Broker4cars are suggesting a discount of £2100, uknew cars were at £2462 and drivethedeal £2720..

The dealer that has replied this morning says that there are some model year changes which will be released next week..anyone know what these might be ?

dealer no.2 - £3028 discount...this was the dealer we bought our A4 s-line off of :friends:

N8KOW - which dealer gave you that? Cracking deal. I assume no p/x involved in that deal?

Manchester Audi. I was abit lucky to be honest, the guy who "sold" me the car left the DSG (£1400) and some other things off, then he left! When the new guy took over there was nothing he could do as it was all written down on my invoice!! :)

Premiership Footballers get 18% discount (depending on the car) and this guy from Boyzone bought a Q7 from my guy and only got 14% so I haven't done badly. Mind you, I waited 11 months for the damn thing, but hey, it was well worth it!! :jump: One happy A3 here! Happy AUDI owner in fact. :hi:

currently at 12%...just waiting a valuation on the Golf and then will start nagging the powers that be :)

I got £9700 for my golf which was a similar spec to yours mine had 54k on the clock and was a May 04 car.

I'd be OK with that...I think I have £13.5k + p/x...obviously i'd be better to have more than I can add another option on the car:cool:

Mine booked at £9000 and I went for a used A3, you could try vw/audi specialests, wheelbase offered reasonable price but there was another dealer vw audi sales ???? who offered very good money. No VW dealer wanted mine due to the mileage although they did say the car was a good spec and should sell.

they're saying the same...£9000 now or £8500 in 8 weeks time...I guess if I drop the DVD nav and get it retrofitted, that'll save £1000:idea:

Personally I would go for the Pioneer Sat Nav it'll cost around £800 + fitting but will be better than the Audi version and it will take full poscodes, you could also save a bit and go for the kenwood, the only bit you will miss is the directions in the DIS, oh and if you want bluetooth, Audi charge something like £400 in addition

whats the model number of the pioneer, please, Steve ?

or AVIC-F900BT which is due out next month....Looks like I may have to go to my local car stereo shop

yes the one I was refering to was the D3BT it all depends what you want from the NAv but I think you will get better elsewhere.