Munich Airport Audi Forum

TFSI

Born to Fish
Reaction score
Just got back from a 6 day trip to Munich. Arrived at Munich airport way before my flight time so checked in my bag and rather than go air side had a wander about.
Went into the Audi forum at the airport and was greeted with a 2.0T white A3 cab that looked far better than any pictures i have seen. Then moved on to a blue RS6 (whoosh) then a W12 A8 (drool) then the star a silver grey R8 (i need one) the guys can speak english and i spent a good 2 hours there. keys were handed over and bonnets were up, switches played with, A3 roof is quick. Came away after coffees and dreaming especially whilst sat in the R8 with a bag of goodies including A3 pin badge, audi lighter and pen.
Well worth a look if you ever have time to kill at Munich airport.

PS No sales pressure at all just guys who liked to talk AUDI.

that sounds pretty cool, better way to spend the time waiting than airside anyway.

About time they did something similar here, but then the airports here have more pressing issues to deal with at the moment!

Problem is there may be too many old duffers who own Audi's to warrant it here, up until recently the age profiles must have been quite old. Also forums in the UK seem to be more about **** swinging rather than genuine enthusiasts who are there to enjoy motors so maybe it wouldn't work here. People would be more likely to go in on the rob than to actually participate.

Lufthansa bumped me off a flight back in January so I too spent some time in the Audi forum in Munich. They only had an A5 and an old A4 in back then so you hit the jackpot!