Sky InsuranceEM Tuning

Thread: How Long

Neutral

Status

How Long

Hi all,

I've recently ordered a A3 cab, just wondered how long will it be before i get a letter from audi regarding a estimated delivery date????

cheers

mat

2. # ADS
    ADS

Lord of War

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by matmaxedout View Post
    Hi all, I've recently ordered a A3 cab,
    For your wife?

***** rent boy

Status
    Well Mat, you'd be best off asking the dealer you bought it from, not a bunch of internet miscreants you've never met before.

Usually when you've ordered a new car, they give you a build date.

1st Gear

Status
    Hi Mat

I ordered my S3 on the 30th of January. I spoke to the dealer last week and it seems that I should have a confirmed build week by now - even though I haven't. The theory is that demand for the S3 is higher than expected.

So, in my experience, I would suggest that 12 weeks is about right. But I guess it very much depends on the demand for the Cabrio.
    Present - 8V S3 3 Door S3 S-Tronic. Estoril Blue, LED Headlights, Super Sports Seats, Technology Pack, Folding & Dimming Mirrors, Interior Light Pack, Bang & Olufsen, Comfort Pack with Cruise Control & Rear Parking Sensors, Reversible Boot Liner, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Non Smoking Pack, Hold Assist

Past "Highlights" - 2008 S3 (8P2), 2004 Alfa 147GTa, 1999 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo LE, 1994 Astra GSi 16v

I've recently ordered a A3 cab, just wondered how long will it be before i get a letter from audi regarding a estimated delivery date????
    The dealer is certainly the best person to give you that information. They can log in to the main Audi computer system with their order details and check if a build week has been allocated.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3