A3/S3 Stuff

Spin140

Reaction score
Please Mr Moderator leave this post in this section as classified not as popular...

Just sold the S3 Guys so I have the following to sell on....

Carbonio (CAI) complete with upgraded Carbonio Air Filter - suit all 2.0T
GIAC Flashloader/switching device
A3 Genuine Audi Dog Guard (used once, immaculate)
Full set of Winter Mats (excellent condition).. SOLD
BBS 20 Spoke 18" Calitos with GSD III F1 Directional. (@ 600 miles only - as new)
Luxury Carpet Load Protector - reversible, carpet one side, wipeable on reverse - immaculate. - SOLD

PM if interested as offering on here before putting on E-bay.

Cheers

Spin

you have more cars than I have dinners, and thats saying something !

you have more cars than I have dinners, and thats saying something !

It's never the intention not to keep them I just get bored quickly and thankfully have a very understanding wife, on a plus side I never need a service LOL :)

Please Mr Moderator leave this post in this section as classified not as popular...

Just sold the S3 Guys so I have the following to sell on....

Carbonio (CAI) complete with upgraded Carbonio Air Filter - suit all 2.0T
GIAC Flashloader/switching device - SOLD
A3 Genuine Audi Dog Guard (used once, immaculate)
Full set of Winter Mats (excellent condition).. SOLD
BBS 20 Spoke 18" Calitos with GSD III F1 Directional. (@ 600 miles only - as new)- SOLD
Luxury Carpet Load Protector - reversible, carpet one side, wipeable on reverse - immaculate. - SOLD

PM if interested as offering on here before putting on E-bay.

Cheers

Spin

Updated Guys, just the dog guard and Carbonio CAI left.

Spin

Of course you know you cant 'sell' your remap to anyone, just the device to enable them to get giac loaded right...?...
Each re map is specific to a car due to immobilizer codes etc

Of course you know you cant 'sell' your remap to anyone, just the device to enable them to get giac loaded right...?...

Read the post again :) I was selling the flashloader not the remap. Quick Nick has bought it in readiness for his planned GIAC remap, apologies if it was unclear.

Spin

You can sell a bluefin and it be transfered to a different car by just telling them you have purchased a new one.

You can sell a bluefin and it be transfered to a different car by just telling them you have purchased a new one.

Not quite that simple but transferable.

The handset would still need to be sent off so it can be 'paired' with the new ECU as all handsets are linked to the ECU's serial number, you would then follow the usual bluefin process of read and upload, if this is within the 12 months of the original purchase the fee for this service is around £186. Alternatively keep the handset and a 30% discount is available when remapping your next car, almost like a PX scenario.

I know this fact as I've utilised both process'.

Spin

Not quite that simple but transferable.

The handset would still need to be sent off so it can be 'paired' with the new ECU as all handsets are linked to the ECU's serial number, you would then follow the usual bluefin process of read and upload, if this is within the 12 months of the original purchase the fee for this service is around £186. Alternatively keep the handset and a 30% discount is available when remapping your next car, almost like a PX scenario.

I know this fact as I've utilised both process'.

Spin

I have just done it also. I sent back my handset in the post with a cheque for £5.88 (for the return postage), they sent a blank one back. All I need to do is use it just like if it were new, ie plug it in, email it back etc etc.

Of course if I had wanted to sell it I would just send it back and tell them the car of my buyer is actually my car.