EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Avery Dennison Film Protection for S3

I wonder if anyone has had any experience of this protection film?

I am considering being a test car for my local audi dealer, as they are looking at using a local firm and suggested I could talk a good deal because of this.

2007 S3 - Phantom Black, Black/Crimson, Bose, Light & Rain, non smoke, flat tyre, flat bot/s-wheel, cruise, light pack, folding mirrors, luggage, storage, park sens, Phatnoise.....

2. # ADS
    ADS

windsurfer

Status
    The problems with some films is the effect of the UV light on them... They get dull and because the are on top of the paint your car might not shine as he would after a few years...

If anyone windsurfs will understand, happens with the clear film of windsurf sails...

Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

Boydie
    also, if the film gets ripped from stones, water could leak in and cause bubbles/damages also leave tatty edges on the film

just keep the paint looking clean and fresh - I respray my bumpers regularly for stone chips