Audi S-Line Umbrella

RobinA3

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
I want an Audi Umbrella, does anyone know where i can get them cheaper than dealership prices?

One's on ebay want shitloads for postage!

How about this with just the Audi rings?

Stafford Audi want £54!!

£54!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!
About a year ago I dropped my car off at a dealer for a service, and I chose not to use a courtesy car, so got the train into town instead. It was raining outside, and there was a basket of audi umbrellas at the door with a sign saying "Help yourself, with our compliments" so I took one and used it to get to the station. I've still got it. Not sure if they were for people browsing the cars on the forecourt, or if they really were being given away. Oh well, it's fixed to my golf bag now.

I picked up a lovely italian made Paul Smith number just after christmas for about that price.... £54 for far eastern made car merchandise is a bit outrageous!

Hi, I had a genuine S-lines umbrella from Liverpool Audi for about £28.00.
:footy:

I've got two Audi umbrellas. One is Red which I purchased many years ago in the Audi Forum at the Ingolstadt plant and a slightly small (100cm) one in Dark Grey which I purchase for EUR 25.00 at the Neckarlsum plant last year. They also list a 120cm version for EUR 49.00.

I got on in the boot with my purchase.... no idea what it looks like/has on it as its still in the plastic wrap.