Chris NottEM Tuning
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mellow Yellow

Status
    Queens English???
    Quote Originally Posted by GlasgowRangers View Post
    I don't think there's any need for you to comment when I rip the pish (never heard the queen say that) mate. How do you think you are? (do you mean who?) Just a wee (English, not Northern/Scottish) bit of fun but I understood that we should post in legible English as used by Her Majesty the Queen. Are you trying to tell me you understood that sentence he posted? (yes)
    Again, not really required, but being asked to type in English, means as opposed to txt tlk or gibberish. Typing in the best English that you can master is perfectly fine and should be congratulated if anything when it is not the members native tongue.

2. # ADS
    ADS

GlasgowRangersFC

Status
    Fannies
    Gone...Brilliant Black 2008 A3 Turbo FSi Sport, Dual Climate Zones, Piano Black Inserts, Rain and Light pack, Xenon Plus, Armrest, ConcertII+, 18" S5 Wheels, 35mm Springs, Parking Sensors and a few other toys

Coming...2010 white BMW e90 320d M Sport, steptronic, 19'' CSL reps, H&R Sport Springs, Dakota Leather, Full+Full

Reverse Gear

Status
    Fannies

Jas.

Status
    Fannies
    Correction Bluenose. Fannybaws.
    S3 57 Dolphin Grey.
    MFFBSW,GSM,Cruise,Symphony 6,Bose,
    I-Pod,Rain n Light Pack,Front Arm Rest,Black Optik Grille,BBS Calito'S.

06 A3 2.0T Q S-Line Sportback Spec Ed. Sold
    05 TT Quattro Sport (240 bhp). Sold
    04 A4 1.8T S-Line (190bhp). Sold

GlasgowRangersFC

Status
    Awright Jas mate? Some result last night sir was is not?
    Gone...Brilliant Black 2008 A3 Turbo FSi Sport, Dual Climate Zones, Piano Black Inserts, Rain and Light pack, Xenon Plus, Armrest, ConcertII+, 18" S5 Wheels, 35mm Springs, Parking Sensors and a few other toys

Coming...2010 white BMW e90 320d M Sport, steptronic, 19'' CSL reps, H&R Sport Springs, Dakota Leather, Full+Full

1st Gear

Status
    Dont mind my bad english now

Here they are in black on a friends car i Germany,he sprayed them in matt finish.Looks very race

Jas.

Status
    Awright Jas mate? Some result last night sir was is not?
    Awright sur. Didn't think you'd get a result over there. But well done. First semi's since 72. Down on Mr Fergusson but aye your on a roll and all the domestics too. Good season with Smith at the helm.
    S3 57 Dolphin Grey.
    MFFBSW,GSM,Cruise,Symphony 6,Bose,
    I-Pod,Rain n Light Pack,Front Arm Rest,Black Optik Grille,BBS Calito'S.

06 A3 2.0T Q S-Line Sportback Spec Ed. Sold
    05 TT Quattro Sport (240 bhp). Sold
    04 A4 1.8T S-Line (190bhp). Sold

GlasgowRangersFC

Status
    Lovin it mucker.

Low life livin' the high life.

Status
    I'd be interested to see some Gallardos on an R8. On the right car those black ones would look the business (what profile are those tires?! Look ridiculously low!). I'd like to see a little bit more movement in the spoke though. I prefer a bit of a 'dish' rather than a flat face. Still look good mind.
    GlasgowRangers you must still be on a high after a Scottish team actually achieved a result outside of Scotland. You never know, if Rangers carry on like this they could make it past the 1st round of the Champions league one day... Imagine that.
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

For Sale:

S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

Status
    NICE!
    That's one of the best looking 8Ps I've seen...perfect ride height.
    Lowered without looking Chav/Max Power like, and still drivable...and he wheels look great.

Can't go wrong with Silver/Silver...spot on.
    Good work.

Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

Boydie
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbane1967 View Post
    Dont mind my bad english now

Here they are in black on a friends car i Germany,he sprayed them in matt finish.Looks very race

Any more pictures of the whole car??

GlasgowRangersFC

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PNH80 View Post
    I'd be interested to see some Gallardos on an R8. On the right car those black ones would look the business (what profile are those tires?! Look ridiculously low!). I'd like to see a little bit more movement in the spoke though. I prefer a bit of a 'dish' rather than a flat face. Still look good mind.
    GlasgowRangers you must still be on a high after a Scottish team actually achieved a result outside of Scotland. You never know, if Rangers carry on like this they could make it past the 1st round of the Champions league one day... Imagine that.

So we have a wideo. Another fanny who types before he thinks. Tell me what team you support and I'll tell you how many times we have done you right up the moist rusty bullet hole. We are a club with European pedigree and we have won 51 league titles, a world record, and have won more major trophies than any football club in the world.

I prefer the wheels in silver. Silver on silver looks better. Don't paint them black wee man.

Status
    So we have a wideo. Another fanny who types before he thinks. Tell me what team you support and I'll tell you how many times we have done you right up the moist rusty bullet hole. We are a club with European pedigree and we have won 51 league titles, a world record, and have won more major trophies than any football club in the world.
    Do you ever stop?
    Let's face it..Scottish football is only one step up from pun league stuff...

Scottish teams may well have once been great...but sadly now, they aren't.
    I'm pleased the mightly Gers are where they are (especially above Celtic!) but as a spectacle and for exciting football...they aren't top of the pile, are they?

Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

GlasgowRangersFC

Status
    I'm looking forward to Man U Arsenal tomorrow. We'll see what happens...a baw hair between the the top 3.

5th Gear

Status
    think that looks spot on height wise, and i like the alloys

L60N
    They're not tyres... They're Elastic bands!!!!

I love it. Looks seriously PimP

*Im down with em too Bowfer*

1st Gear

Status
    My german friend had on the pictures 215/35-19 dunlop tyres and it is lowerd with H&R coilovers, the low version

Unfortunal he didnt take any picture from the side,he has now change to 20 inch wheels

But i realy liked them in Black

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ess_Three View Post
    NICE!
    That's one of the best looking 8Ps I've seen...perfect ride height.
    Lowered without looking Chav/Max Power like, and still drivable...and he wheels look great.

Can't go wrong with Silver/Silver...spot on.
    Good work.
    Thanks mate...I think so too

Quote Originally Posted by klauster View Post
    think that looks spot on height wise, and i like the alloys
    Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by L60N View Post
    They're not tyres... They're Elastic bands!!!!

I love it. Looks seriously PimP

*Im down with em too Bowfer*
    Thanks..if you meant my car that is. The tires on the black wheels are a bit too much stretched imo but hey they; still look awesome...
    My old car.. Still miss the lil rocket :-)

Remapped Stage II - Forge FMIC - Dahlb�ck Intake - K&N - DieselGeek ShortShift - Phenolic - Powerflex Dogbone - Rial Daytona Race 8.5x18" ET30 - Forge Tiebars - Bilstein B8 - H&R 25mm - R32 rear ARB - H&R 20mm Spacers - EBC Discs - Red Stuff pads

1st Gear

Status

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbane1967 View Post
    My german friend had on the pictures 215/35-19 dunlop tyres and it is lowerd with H&R coilovers, the low version

Unfortunal he didnt take any picture from the side,he has now change to 20 inch wheels

But i realy liked them in Black
    Really cool in black. I've seen some pictures of a red Golf V with satin black fininsh on the wheels...Real nice. Even seen pic's of a silver metallic A4 with genuine gallardo rims painted glossy black...also a winner.

No plans for mine though...not this season anyway

Remapped Stage II - Forge FMIC - Dahlb�ck Intake - K&N - DieselGeek ShortShift - Phenolic - Powerflex Dogbone - Rial Daytona Race 8.5x18" ET30 - Forge Tiebars - Bilstein B8 - H&R 25mm - R32 rear ARB - H&R 20mm Spacers - EBC Discs - Red Stuff pads

1st Gear

Status
    Your looks fine with silver gallardos Dennis

Status
    Gents this is a car forum! If you want to discuss footy goto the general discussion area

Cheers

J.
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

Status
    Dennis - love the car, looks great. Perfect ride height and I a loving the choice of rims.

J.
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

windsurfer

Status
    Funny on the Golf I like them and I think they look great... not so much in the A3...

Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by marriedblonde View Post
    Dennis - love the car, looks great. Perfect ride height and I a loving the choice of rims.

J.
    Cheers mate...it's really turned the car around I think. I'm actually seeing a new car everytime I look at it. It's changed! But I guess anyone who puts on new (and bigger) wheels and lower it feel that way. The coilovers were a last minute change in plans because for a long time I was convinced that springs alone would do it. Now I know for certain that I won't lower my next cars with nothing else but coils. It's also nicer to drive now. Better control overall. Of course I suffer if the road is bad but you'll quickly adapt a driving style that keep the car out of the worst holes and stuff like that.

Next time (on the next A3/S3) it'll be Bilstein 9 or 10 or the really bad mofo: Patec ISS, they are very very sexy and have had some serious good reviews...

S3RVA

Status
    those black gallardos look the kuckin nuts - now you got me thinking about them on my black 8P in 19s

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlogic View Post
    those black gallardos look the kuckin nuts - now you got me thinking about them on my black 8P in 19s

Yes, go for it..

1st Gear

Status
    Last edited by wolfbane1967; 12th April 2008 at 21:44.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlogic View Post
    Would probably look nice and stealthy...considered gun metal?

Or the "unbeatable"; black 8P with hyper gold gallardos. The last combo is a winner - never done before. You'll be the first

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12