Audi magaszine arrived

TrickyLad

is loving his new A3
Reaction score
i got a magazine yesterday from audi, the spring edition, and it showed the new a3 cabrio in a woods looking sleak and sexy, or at least it was trying to be.

I personally think they have made a mistake by taking the roof off. i find that the boot is small on an a3 anyway, i cant fit my golf bag in the boot but i could in the VW Polo, so i imagine that when a roof is in there it will be tiny.

i have to say that i love the way the A3 looks, thats why i bought one, but i think they made a big design mistake by taking a can opener to it.

I like the look of the convertable, although as of yet I have only seen pictures. I also find the boot plenty big enough on the A3, but then i've never seen the interest in hitting a small white ball with a piece of steel and then spending 15 minutes walking to try and find it :)

...i cant fit my golf bag in the boot...

Really? Do you have a tour bag? Mine fits in ok, I do have a spot of bother with the driver so I take it out of the bag and with everything at the right angle there's enough room for the bag, clubs and trolley.

I was reading my magazine last night.
No doubting it's very nicely made, but I find it a bit 'confusing'.
They seem to be pushing a lifestyle that is way above your average Audi owner.
Take the back page, for example.
An advert for yachts.
Yachts.....
When I would venture your best selling Audis are the A3 and A4?
Are they trying to make your average A3/A4 owner feel that they have bought into a 'St.Tropez' lifestyle?
All very confusing, like one has bought oneself a Bentley mag by accident.

Really? Do you have a tour bag? Mine fits in ok, I do have a spot of bother with the driver so I take it out of the bag and with everything at the right angle there's enough room for the bag, clubs and trolley.
yup... same goes for me. Takes a bit of jiggling, but I can usually get the longer ones to fit in the end!

Mine arrived a couple of days ago, but i only seem to get one every quarter or so.

Oh yeah, sorry, I don't think they're monthly.
Quarterly might be right.
I bin so many unwanted magazines (Audi, SKY etc.) that I lose track.

Arrived today, flicked through it and put it in the bin, not liking the A3 cabrio just looks like any other hatch with out a roof.

Mark

I find I can get the bag and general clubs in the boot but the driver won't fit, no way no how.

the interesting thing about the audi mag is its just like all the other car mags, adverts for 3k watches and luxury goods.

I think the mag would be better off showing us how to spend the rest of our hard earned money. such as shopping at netto and buying clothes from Oxfam

havent got mine yet,but as far as the A3 droptop is concerend its horrible from what ive seen so far. I just dont think that hatchback cars should be converted to a droptop,the golf convertible looks crap. The MK1 gets away with it becasue there just cool. But on the whole i dont think hatchbacks suit being droptops

I just got back from being away and was greeted by my first audi mag. I said to the missis how it wasnt as bling as BMW magazine which seems to always start with the £5000 rolex and the £10000000000 42ft sunseeker, followed by some more yachts a few pages later. Not sure about the articles being that interesting?? Havent read them yet. ;)