Seat sliding problem.... HELP

Adibutti

Derv Boy
Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with their front passenger seat ?

It has stopped sliding forward when trying to get people in the back seats !

apparently its just a cable? has anyone done this them selfs b4? wots the part number? any pics??

mine an O3 so no warrenty!!

the memory on mine no longer works which is a pain - took it to a garage who told me that they had fixed it, which they hadnt lol

doesnt bother me much anymore, just have to move it back once someone gets into the back - which is rare!

yeah my buckets a pain and no memory as they don't slide.... that is way every passenger gets by the passenger side.... lololol

Mins a bit of a pain TBH , sometimes it slides easy other times not , it NEVER slides back without using the handel slider! is my seat knackerd?

p

I had a problem with the drivers seat the handle on the side would tip the seat forward but not move the seat forward, turned out there is a plastic bracket which mounts the cable to the seat. I removed the seat tipped upside down on the kitchen table and drilled a small hole and screwed the bracket back on.

Sorry but mine works perfectly!!!
had a mk5 vw gti 3dr - those seats were a right pain - went in twice to be 'repaired' but still came back the same
(sorry its off topic)