Me and my S3 drag racing (again)

^^^^Thanks mate, i want to keep the engaine bay std looking thats why i want a replacment panel filter instead of a induction kit or a Carbonio! Awesome do K&N and Pipercross i'm not sure if there oil'd tho!

p

Hi, you can check my posts if you want, i've also measured the power of my S3 when it was standard and it showed 275 hp and 375 Nm on VAG COM. These are the same values that some members got when they tested their S3 on a roaling road dyno.

EDIT: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=39935

Your sig says 383bhp on VAG.com

Do VAG.com figures still stand for modified / mapped cars? I had heard on another forum that the conversion rate is quite loose, and for modified cars it's even harder to try and approximate. I'm not discounting your figures at all, just marvelling with some envy at how high your figures are against anyone elses. The 1/4 mile vids speak for themselves, you are a very able driver and that is a quick car.

hmmm

i've been to a few track events and the results were a little dissapointing imo.

my terminal speed was 170km/h on my best run of 13.6, just really struggling to ge the car off the line.

On the road it spins a little and pulls hard , on the track is just chirps and bogs down.

i worked out a 12.9 @ 171 / 172 should be doable with a good launch.

whats youre teqnique for launching?