New Alloys - Replica Alloys???

mike60e

Reaction score
Hi,Looking at buying some new RS4 alloys for my A3. Can some one tell the main difference between genuine alloys or replica alloys are????.When they are fitted on cars they look the same.
cheers
:footy:

If you are wanting to get replica wheels get something different than the norm - there are too many rs4 reps on A3's

check out:

BBS LM replicas
Lenso Challengers in 18"
Audi/VW nuovalari rims 18"
VW helios which are sweet - very chuky wheel which i think came on the phaeton but not sure

I'll just point out something here... N8KOW mentioned mikebn's RS4's. If you want some of those they're through Ebay from Australia. Fantastic looking and best italian made quality BUT.... around £1300 including shipping without tyres. NO replica rim is worth that in my opinion. I'd go for a quality aftermarket for that price...Which is what i'll be doing.
Also, sorry to offend anyone but now that Audi fit RS4 style wheels to everything as an option they're a bit played out now and not as cool/exclusive.

Be careful with replicas though, there are loads you'll see on ebay for sub £500 with and without tyres...They're ***** quite frankly. Made in the far east from soft metal. If you've got a nice motor, give it the shoes it deserves i say.

Just my 10 cents!
Paul.

Since Mikebn's wheels are Italian made, isn't there a way to find out the manufacturer. I am sure they will be a lot cheaper to buy from Europe rather than import them from Australia.

klik