North West Meet

EAGLE79

Reaction score
Does anyone in this forum fancy a meet soon? (I know there are meet forums but people miss them and it would be good to get S3's/ A3's together!)

Shall we say in the Liverpool, Manchester, Cheshire area one saturday or something? Be good to hook up and put faces to names etc and see each others pride and joys!

Plus if anyone wants a rag in my S3 they can. Plus it may help people with any VAG com issues etc....

Any opinions, dates, locations.....

Paul.

hey if we got some White, Red & Blue S3's togther we could have an Audi Italian Job LOL :jump::anbet:

I wouldn't mind a meet at some point. Probably best waiting til it gets a bit further into spring though to guarantee some nicer weather for viewing cars!

I'm up for it, i can bring VAG COM along if people want things tinkering with!

Don't see any reason why not!

Yeah it would be good to have nice weather!

I've got some bits i'd like sorted with VAG com Robin if possible so thats great

I would deffo be up for it! I have been dying for someone to take me out in an S3 since the day I got it! Matt would come along as well! Great idea! I'm in warrington, since Liverpool/Manchester is fine. Manchester would be a great place to meet....

I'm up for it!

And people are welcome to rag my S3 too, hopefully get S3 owners there with differend maps on, that would be ideal.

REVO
GIAC
Bluefin
I have APR and APR Fuel Pump

As figures on a RR don't mean much to me really, its how they drive that counts!

Bring it on.

Lee

So does that mean that none of you guys from the North West will be coming over to France with us? Shame, you'll miss a great weekend.

Money talks mate , and at the moment i'm silent Bob :respekt: respect for going, maybe next years ASN european vacation:)

p

im well up for this:rockwoot:,i say Liverpool coz its local for me obviously lol,but ive got no problems with chesire/manchester etc. We need a definate date so we can post it then in the meets forum,so if between us 90% can agree a date were sorted,S3 bit sounds boss:jump:

Indeed! I agree, lets find some common ground. I'd love to go to France, but have you seen my mod list! LOL. Was gonna do the ring trip but I've had to knock that on the head as well. Plus I'm goin on a caribbean cruise in august so that trip should be suffice!!

Righto gents, shall we aim for the May Bank holiday.....

Lets aim for the sunday 4th/ monday 5th of that bank holiday? Just say Sunday or Monday!

Just location Now! Anyone now any good spots? Nice open roads close by and maybe a pub for some lunch!

If it's manchester there's plenty of big landmarks with big carparks around the south manchester area and easy to get to straight off the motorway e.g trafford park

Lets say the monday! Every1 will be off work (I guess), I'm new to the North West, but along wilmslow/knutsford areas have nice driving roads...

Us out of towners will be relying on you locals to sort out a good meeting place which is easy-ish to find with access to quality driving roads...Get cracking!

A good place to meet up is the JJB soccer centre near the trafford centre, they have a good sized car park round the back, we used to meet up there for Polo's.

Yeh, I was thinking around that area also Robin. To be honest boys anywhere in the NW is good for me, it'll be nice to see everyones cars and meet up!

Yes I would be up for this as well - hopefully someone with a remapped S3 will be able to help me decide which map to go for ! & anyone bringing Vag Com would be very good as well.

Richard

I think a rinse around and then some food.....

Don't want all ya dinner sloshing about at high speeds!

I'm cool with the JJB meet.

Doesn't look like it!,

ok so lets put the time and date to it

Monday 5th May 2008, JJB Soccer by Trafford Park at say 11am??

Everyone concur?

Oooh, interesting... Not sure if Im oop north that weekend but if Im kicking around I'll drive over and see you lot.

And paul, Italian flag/job (red, white and green) ;) although I guess we should look for a (black, yellow and red) line ;)

Oooh my birthday, I might be able to turn up but I also might be to hungover, I will let fate decide!