Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 106

Thread: new member

  1. #41
    On Boost

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontraband View Post
    Hmmm a load of black and white S3's for a photo shoot would be off the hook!!!
    In the words of Marvin Gaye - Lets get it on?

    p

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #42
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    439
    Wow! 41 posts in 12 hours. Perhaps we should all call ourselves Rachel, or Victoria or Sarah.....
    A3 2.0TDI Sportback S Line 184 Quattro S-Tronic, Mar. 2014 Glacier white. Electric seats, sunroof, se suspension, heated folding mirrors, Reversing camera, Nappa leather, TPMS, Hold assist, Xenon plus adaptive lights with variable active range control, lane assist, Interior light pack, Technology pack, Comfort pack with ACC, park assist & parking system plus

  4. #43
    Rabbit222's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by Twizzler View Post
    Wow! 41 posts in 12 hours. Perhaps we should all call ourselves Rachel, or Victoria or Sarah.....
    LOL! Same thing happens on our forum www.vwclub.co.za/vwforum everytime a lady signs up...eventually ends up going to about 10-20pages


    Welcome to the forum btw, enjoy your stay.
    2012 RS3 / Daytona Grey / Alu pack / revo3+ / LOBA500P / LOBA CNC Intake pipe / LOBA HPFP / Forge Race FMIC / Milltek resonated exhaust / revo intake system / Devils own WMI / 20" BBS CH-R Titanium / H&R Monotube coilovers / H&R Anti Roll bars / Alu Roof rails / Hybrid RS grille / R8 paddle shifters /

  5. #44
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,538
    So as not to appear rude, I'd best welcome you to the forum too!

  6. #45
    Kontraband's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    In the words of Marvin Gaye - Lets get it on?

    p

    In the words Barry White - Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhh.

  7. #46
    S3IZZO
    Guest
    Most confusing thread i've read in ages.

  8. #47
    Low life livin' the high life.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,638
    Firstly welcome to our new member....Now a few points i'd like to raise based on my own observations:
    Yes, girls do look hotter if they're driving a nice car, not necessarily a fast car. I've seen quite a few women in Mitsubishi Evo's and no matter how good looking they might be i assume they must be lesbian or just a chav. Not interested.
    Good cars for girls are as follows... Z4, SLK, new A3 cab, VW Eos, S2000.
    If a girl drives a car i see as too manly (in this case with all due respect, an S3), i KNOW she will be a constant pain in the ass. Women assume they're always right anyway so would you really want a woman who's always right, knows more cars and always questioning your driving technique? No, no you wouldn't. So be careful what you wish for fellas.
    One last point... Don't, under ANY circumstances judge a girl based on what you can see when she's sat in a car. I once gave a girl my number at traffic lights, met for a date and trust me, the top and bottom half didn't match. Pretty face, BIG ass and stumpy fat legs. Bad times.

    Anyway sorry what was this thread about?!

    Paul.
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

    For Sale:

    S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

  9. #48
    On Boost

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by S3IZZO View Post
    Most confusing thread i've read in ages.
    Why? lol

    p

  10. #49
    rachelS3's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    32
    well i thing guys me like the same sort of things you guys like too xxx

  11. #50
    rachelS3's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by PNH80 View Post
    Firstly welcome to our new member....Now a few points i'd like to raise based on my own observations:
    Yes, girls do look hotter if they're driving a nice car, not necessarily a fast car. I've seen quite a few women in Mitsubishi Evo's and no matter how good looking they might be i assume they must be lesbian or just a chav. Not interested.
    Good cars for girls are as follows... Z4, SLK, new A3 cab, VW Eos, S2000.
    If a girl drives a car i see as too manly (in this case with all due respect, an S3), i KNOW she will be a constant pain in the ass. Women assume they're always right anyway so would you really want a woman who's always right, knows more cars and always questioning your driving technique? No, no you wouldn't. So be careful what you wish for fellas.
    One last point... Don't, under ANY circumstances judge a girl based on what you can see when she's sat in a car. I once gave a girl my number at traffic lights, met for a date and trust me, the top and bottom half didn't match. Pretty face, BIG ass and stumpy fat legs. Bad times.

    Anyway sorry what was this thread about?!

    Paul.
    well me not a girl racer or anything, just brought the car because i think it looks sexy and we both look hot together

  12. #51
    L60N
    Guest
    I smell a big fat hoax :P

    But im glad anyway, that avatar is *H*O*T*!

  13. #52
    rachelS3's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    32
    what you mean

  14. #53
    Low life livin' the high life.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelS3 View Post
    well me not a girl racer or anything, just brought the car because i think it looks sexy and we both look hot together
    I think this is a wind-up, let me guess you drive around oiled up wearing a bikini all day as well? There are better looking cars for 30K if all you want is looks! Hatchbacks aren't sexy. Should have got a Z4 coupe or A4 convertible in white. Hubba hubba.
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

    For Sale:

    S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

  15. #54
    Low life livin' the high life.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,638
    Yes L60N, as i say...wind up alert!
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

    For Sale:

    S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

  16. #55
    rachelS3's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    32
    why just because i am a girl i cant come on here!!ok thanks for the welcome, bye ppl, i rather find a better forum

  17. #56
    Low life livin' the high life.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,638
    No, there are a number of women on here who actually talk technically about cars. You talk like you're on a premium chatline. I was expecting a comment on how moist the leather seats in an S3 get. Clearly a wind up!
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

    For Sale:

    S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

  18. #57
    why just because i am a girl i cant come on here!!ok thanks for the welcome, bye ppl, i rather find a better forum
    But the is no better forum - Not for an Audi A3.

    If you want help an information this is the place to be.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  19. #58
    L60N
    Guest
    And if you do like to drive around oiled up all day talking dirty, this is also the place to be

  20. #59
    Low life livin' the high life.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,638
    Worst, least car related thread ever on this site?....Probably yes.
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

    For Sale:

    S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

  21. #60
    N8
    N8's Avatar
    Kowalski Details

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salford, Manchester
    Posts
    17,137

    My Social Networking

    Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Indeed! Too many men think with their ****s and not with their head

  22. #61
    windsurfer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London, Porto
    Posts
    1,327
    welcome and enjoy the car...

    I am enjoying the sun and windsurf as the car is boring by now.... hope you won't find it boring like I do...

    Silly me!
    Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

  23. #62
    N8
    N8's Avatar
    Kowalski Details

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salford, Manchester
    Posts
    17,137

    My Social Networking

    Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    newbie. 2 options for you. Sell it and get something else. Or spend money on tuning it and MAKE it more funny to drive

  24. #63
    windsurfer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London, Porto
    Posts
    1,327
    Oh don't worry mate... I know what I have to do! lolol

    Not slagging the car, the car is very good and had no trouble with it... But probably it is time to stop moaning about it...lolol

    I will keep the car for a while as buying a new car is always a bad investment...

    I think I will be bored with any car to be honest... it is a personal, silly trait! Same happens with babes...lolol

    Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

  25. #64
    Low life livin' the high life.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,638
    It's true Pedro, you can chase the impossible forever. If you're that way inclined you'll get bored of anything. My mate's got a Tommy Makinen Evo and he's had that mapped to 380 bhp. Under acceleration it nearly gives me whiplash. It's insanely fast, but not smooth delivery of power....just viscious. And he's bored of that now because he's used to it. So what next?!
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

    For Sale:

    S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

  26. #65
    windsurfer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London, Porto
    Posts
    1,327
    I know that is why I just get to get a grip and not waste silly money just because I am bored... bought it, have to stick with it, at least for a good while!

    And in the end it is a nice car no matter what people say!

    Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

  27. #66
    Low life livin' the high life.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,638
    It interests me you say your most wanted is an AMG Merc. Those things are so refined and smooth you're pretty much detached from the whole experience no matter how rapid they are. You'd definitely get bored of an AMG!
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

    For Sale:

    S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

  28. #67
    windsurfer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London, Porto
    Posts
    1,327
    The AMG love came from the sound of them in last years British F1 GP, those AMG sabety cars sounded amazing!! never heard anything like that... maybe the new M3...

    Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

  29. #68
    Low life livin' the high life.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,638
    The CLK GT-R is what you're after then! It's the road version of the track version of the road car...If that makes sense?! lol. About the same price as an R8 i think but they only made several hundred. Has all the flared arches, splitters etc and the massive V8. Does look awesome.
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

    For Sale:

    S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

  30. #69
    rachelS3's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    32
    thanks for the warm welcome, ok what you guys want to know about my car

  31. #70
    windsurfer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London, Porto
    Posts
    1,327
    Quote Originally Posted by PNH80 View Post
    The CLK GT-R is what you're after then! It's the road version of the track version of the road car...If that makes sense?! lol. About the same price as an R8 i think but they only made several hundred. Has all the flared arches, splitters etc and the massive V8. Does look awesome.
    I would be happy with a CLK AMG Black Edition.... well.. happy for 3 months that is! Lolol

    Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

  32. #71
    Low life livin' the high life.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,638
    Correction, not the GT-R, thats 2 million lol.... I meant this car....

    http://www.carbodydesign.com/archive...-black-series/
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

    For Sale:

    S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

  33. #72
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelS3 View Post
    well i thing guys me like the same sort of things you guys like too xxx
    well there's a statement that requires some further explanation.... perhaps all the lads making suggestive comments above are barking up the wrong tree!

  34. #73
    rachelS3's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by PNH80 View Post
    Firstly welcome to our new member....Now a few points i'd like to raise based on my own observations:
    Yes, girls do look hotter if they're driving a nice car, not necessarily a fast car. I've seen quite a few women in Mitsubishi Evo's and no matter how good looking they might be i assume they must be lesbian or just a chav. Not interested.
    Good cars for girls are as follows... Z4, SLK, new A3 cab, VW Eos, S2000.
    If a girl drives a car i see as too manly (in this case with all due respect, an S3), i KNOW she will be a constant pain in the ass. Women assume they're always right anyway so would you really want a woman who's always right, knows more cars and always questioning your driving technique? No, no you wouldn't. So be careful what you wish for fellas.
    One last point... Don't, under ANY circumstances judge a girl based on what you can see when she's sat in a car. I once gave a girl my number at traffic lights, met for a date and trust me, the top and bottom half didn't match. Pretty face, BIG ass and stumpy fat legs. Bad times.

    Anyway sorry what was this thread about?!

    Paul.
    so if a drive a s3 she is a lez??

  35. #74
    rachelS3's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    But the is no better forum - Not for an Audi A3.

    If you want help an information this is the place to be.
    thanks thats way i joined but guys always think i am just messing about, few guys made flirting comments so i replyed back whats wrong with that i ask??

  36. #75
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    england
    Posts
    754
    hi hows it going

  37. #76
    rachelS3's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by khalil View Post
    hi hows it going
    fine thanks

  38. #77
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    england
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelS3 View Post
    fine thanks
    did you mange to sort out the dent in your other car??

  39. #78
    rachelS3's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by khalil View Post
    did you mange to sort out the dent in your other car??
    ye but the mark is still on my dads car lol lol his not seen it lol his going to kill me lol

  40. #79
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,538
    seems we've found Rachel's friend beginning with a "K"

  41. #80
    rachelS3's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    32

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO