• aluminium roof rails
  • non smoking pack
  • non insig
  • 3 spoke mfsw
  • Gsm front armrest
  • symphony +
  • windscreen with sun band
dealer rang today and said my 2 month wait would be more like auguest
all beacause i ticked the sprint blue box.
He has my deposit and i have the deal in a confermation writing outlining the deal.
i think he's trying to get out of it because he'll loose money on the px as it will devalue in price.

called his bluff but he said he would get back to me when he spoke to his manager.

weel pis"£$ off now:banghead::banghead::banghead:

It's possible the factory are quoting an extended delivery because of the special colour. If it does not come until August it will almost certainly be a face-lifted version.

The dealer should have checked before giving you a delivery date.

Best option would be to choose another colour.

good point Dave

Newsboy - if you do go ahead, make sure its a new facelift model they deliver!

i'm i within my rights to just hold on till jusy or can audi cancel my car and deposit

I would imagine that you are in your rights to say you'll hold on until they're ready,thats of course assuming you are ok? Get on the phone to them and tell them you'll continue the deal if they honour it from their side (Don't forget, even if they are making less money due to a high PX value they're still making money!!!)

i'm happy to wait i just wanted to know wheather they can cancel the car at any time

If you wanted to get one sooner there are plenty of well spec'd up Sprint blue ex demo Sportbacks on the Audi UK used site. That may not be ideal as might not get as good a trade in price and exactly the same spec but just an idea!

exclusive paint normally means an additional 6 week lead time...
what engine are you buying? that can effect things as well..