Cheapest Tyres in North West/Net?

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys,

I may buy my tyres at somepoint this month for my 19"s (They're on offer on the web at the moment!). I've already decided on some 235/35/19 Falken 452s. I can get them for £88 per tyre (delivered inc. vat) from here and a local guy to me Garth Easton of Tyre Plus has quoted me £10 a corner to fit.

So I'm looking at 235/35/19 Falken 452s @ £98 each fitted. Does any of the NW boys on here know of anywhere that will fit them for a cheaper price than that?

Thanks

Nath aka N8

:salute:

That is rather cheap - I have federal tyres on my car at £105 each for my 19's

I haven't found anywhere cheaper than Camskill Tyres. They will beat any price on Falken's, so I can't see you will do any better.

I bought some Eagle F1 Assymetrics for £214 for the pr fitted and balanced which is a great price from Tyrewise in Kirkby near Liverpool Tel 0151 547 2301, just down the motorway from yourself, less then a mile off the M57.

Mark

Nathan,

Give these guys a ring mate, come very well recommended as they are very careful with your alloys etc and usually keenly priced iirc..

Fairly local too... :icon_thumright:

http://www.tomtullytyres.co.uk/

make sure you check out www.tyreshopper.co.uk you just order from there and then call in your local National Tyres depot to get them fitted a couple of days later....

They were best for me recently....

I bought some Eagle F1 Assymetrics for £214 for the pr fitted and balanced which is a great price from Tyrewise in Kirkby near Liverpool Tel 0151 547 2301, just down the motorway from yourself, less then a mile off the M57.

Mark

Apologies for a newbie butting in, if you are buying tyres from here give me a shout. I'm one of their biggest customers (200+ artic trailers, 50 + artic tractor units) Guys you need quality tyres for quality cars!!

I bought some Eagle F1 Assymetrics from Tyrewise in Kirkby near Liverpool Tel 0151 547 2301..Mark

Hi Mark, they came back to me with £113.13 per tyre all in. So thats £60.52 more expensive with 4 tyres plus I'd had a 38 mile round trip to get there! Thanks anyway Pal. Hope your still enjoying the S3!

Give these guys a ring mate, come very well recommended as they are very careful with your alloys etc and usually keenly priced iirc...http://www.tomtullytyres.co.uk/

Hiya Beddie. Tom came back to me with £122.20 per tyre all in. So thats £96.80 more expensive for 4 tyres plus I'd had to drive to Liverpool where as £98 is with me to going to the driveway and the guy fitting them!

Thanks Lad, you don't get on here much, how you enjoying the A3? Anymore mods, will have to meet up again soon.

make sure you check out www.tyreshopper.co.uk you just order from there and then call in your local National Tyres depot to get them fitted a couple of days later....

They don't even stock the Falkens

Apologies for a newbie butting in, if you are buying tyres from here give me a shout. I'm one of their biggest customers (200+ artic trailers, 50 + artic tractor units) Guys you need quality tyres for quality cars!!

They quoted me £113.13 per tyre, see what you can do lad!

Just spoke to my tyre guy again and I got it wrong its £11 fitting per tyre not £10! LOL. So we're looking at £99 fitted, if anyone can beat that!

dont think your gonna beat that N8 tbh - be good if you could tho!!

Aye I do m8 going to be looking for some new tyres myself soon - seem to be burning through them pretty quick atm. Getting it some new wheels, a remap and poss lowered and then I'll be posting some pics up. Am in preston myself.

I'm in Warrington, so not too far from you! Whats the spec of your S3? What wheels you getting? What map? You going with springs or coilovers?

Nath.

2007 phantom pearl black - silver alcantara/black interior with alu. RNSE DVD nav 6 cd - bose -int light pack - hill hold - flat tyre alert - cruise - sunroof - folding mirrors - rear park - tracker.

After dropping it via FK coilovers and onto 19s but ummin & ahhin about this bluefin still.....