AH FabricationsChris Nott
    N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel

Question Cheapest Tyres in North West/Net?

Hi Guys,

I may buy my tyres at somepoint this month for my 19"s (They're on offer on the web at the moment!). I've already decided on some 235/35/19 Falken 452s. I can get them for 88 per tyre (delivered inc. vat) from here and a local guy to me Garth Easton of Tyre Plus has quoted me 10 a corner to fit.

So I'm looking at 235/35/19 Falken 452s @ 98 each fitted. Does any of the NW boys on here know of anywhere that will fit them for a cheaper price than that?

Thanks

Nath aka N8

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

2. # ADS
    ADS

On Boost

Status
    Give this place a bell they can match tinternet prices!

http://www.tyremountain.co.uk/page2.asp?PageID=591

Or try these!

http://www.blackcircles.com/

p

Boydie
    That is rather cheap - I have federal tyres on my car at 105 each for my 19's

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Black circles are Miles more expensive p, I'll let you off if you take me out in the S3

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

Reverse Gear

Status
    I haven't found anywhere cheaper than Camskill Tyres. They will beat any price on Falken's, so I can't see you will do any better.

On Boost

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by N8KOW View Post
    Black circles are Miles more expensive p, I'll let you off if you take me out in the S3
    I'm not about to start ringing round for your tyres for you am i? lol

p

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

I dunno I thought you were a lovely kind man, that will help me out and take me out for a spin

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Thinking about it now guys, I don't think I am gonna get it any cheaper than camskill, waste of a post really

Third Gear

Status
    I bought some Eagle F1 Assymetrics for 214 for the pr fitted and balanced which is a great price from Tyrewise in Kirkby near Liverpool Tel 0151 547 2301, just down the motorway from yourself, less then a mile off the M57.

Mark
    07 S3 Sprint Blue Now Sold
    12 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Now sold
    A3 20 TDI S-Line Sportback in Daytona Grey with Aluminium Roof Rails, Fine Nappa Leather, Sat Nav, Comfort pack,Audi Sound System, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Privacy Glass, Interior Light Pack, Non Smoke Pack.

1st Gear

Status
    Nathan,

Give these guys a ring mate, come very well recommended as they are very careful with your alloys etc and usually keenly priced iirc..

Fairly local too...

http://www.tomtullytyres.co.uk/

2nd Gear

Status
    make sure you check out www.tyreshopper.co.uk you just order from there and then call in your local National Tyres depot to get them fitted a couple of days later....

They were best for me recently....
    2012 White A5 Coupe TFSi Black Edition
    (Was 2004 A3 2.0 TDi S-Line DSG, owned from 2005 to 2012....)

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by markwiggy View Post
    I bought some Eagle F1 Assymetrics for 214 for the pr fitted and balanced which is a great price from Tyrewise in Kirkby near Liverpool Tel 0151 547 2301, just down the motorway from yourself, less then a mile off the M57.

Mark
    Apologies for a newbie butting in, if you are buying tyres from here give me a shout. I'm one of their biggest customers (200+ artic trailers, 50 + artic tractor units) Guys you need quality tyres for quality cars!!
    '07 A3 2.0L TDI 170 S-LINE S-TRONIC BRILLIANT BLACK

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by markwiggy View Post
    I bought some Eagle F1 Assymetrics from Tyrewise in Kirkby near Liverpool Tel 0151 547 2301..Mark
    Hi Mark, they came back to me with 113.13 per tyre all in. So thats 60.52 more expensive with 4 tyres plus I'd had a 38 mile round trip to get there! Thanks anyway Pal. Hope your still enjoying the S3!

Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Give these guys a ring mate, come very well recommended as they are very careful with your alloys etc and usually keenly priced iirc...http://www.tomtullytyres.co.uk/
    Hiya Beddie. Tom came back to me with 122.20 per tyre all in. So thats 96.80 more expensive for 4 tyres plus I'd had to drive to Liverpool where as 98 is with me to going to the driveway and the guy fitting them!

Thanks Lad, you don't get on here much, how you enjoying the A3? Anymore mods, will have to meet up again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by alfiejts View Post
    make sure you check out www.tyreshopper.co.uk you just order from there and then call in your local National Tyres depot to get them fitted a couple of days later....
    They don't even stock the Falkens

Quote Originally Posted by a3mad View Post
    Apologies for a newbie butting in, if you are buying tyres from here give me a shout. I'm one of their biggest customers (200+ artic trailers, 50 + artic tractor units) Guys you need quality tyres for quality cars!!
    They quoted me 113.13 per tyre, see what you can do lad!

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Just spoke to my tyre guy again and I got it wrong its 11 fitting per tyre not 10! LOL. So we're looking at 99 fitted, if anyone can beat that!

S3RVA

Status
    dont think your gonna beat that N8 tbh - be good if you could tho!!

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

I know tell me about it! Cheers silverlogic, do you have 8P S3?

S3RVA

Status
    Aye I do m8 going to be looking for some new tyres myself soon - seem to be burning through them pretty quick atm. Getting it some new wheels, a remap and poss lowered and then I'll be posting some pics up. Am in preston myself.

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

I'm in Warrington, so not too far from you! Whats the spec of your S3? What wheels you getting? What map? You going with springs or coilovers?

Nath.

S3RVA

Status
    2007 phantom pearl black - silver alcantara/black interior with alu. RNSE DVD nav 6 cd - bose -int light pack - hill hold - flat tyre alert - cruise - sunroof - folding mirrors - rear park - tracker.

After dropping it via FK coilovers and onto 19s but ummin & ahhin about this bluefin still.....

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Sounds good! Any pics? Decided on the rims yet? Bluefin is meant to be a good little device!