"Without Cup Holder"

bigmarvloyal

Reaction score
Okay, there are two things I need in a car and will not buy one unless they are included or easily fitted afterwards...

A Cup Holder (At least one)
Front Armrest.

When looking at the Spec for the 2.0tdi Sport Sportback, it states "Without Cup Holder"... same when i check the S-Line spec.

Does this mean it actually comes without a cup holder or does it mean something else?

Maybe obvious to those who know but I just see absolutely no excuse for Audi not to include a cup holder ;-)

With the newer Double DIN radio there is no cup-holder in the dash, on a small drawer where you would normally expect a cup holder. I understand some members have converted this tray to a cupholder.

The are two cup-holders in the centre console behind the handbrake and under a sliding cover, but these will not be usably if yor fit an armrest and have it in the horizontal position.

Fitting an armrest is quite straight forward and has been done by a number of members.

Thanks mate so there are cupholders just not in the usual position where they slide out the dash.

Cheers!

I've put a cupholder into the double din dash. It just requires modifying the front from the cardholder to go on the single din cupholder. Everything fits and works perfectly, the only difference being the little diagram on the front.