hey people

Kev_M5KPL

Reaction score
Aint been aroudn for a whiel had a lot of stuff to do with house adn that so not had much time to egt on here and do stuff to car...

I am looking for a set of coilovers?.
and a Duplex exhaust system i have seen that Miltek do one for the 1.9 tdi but aint seen one for the 2.0 TDI..

or a Miltek or similar cat back twin 3" rounds.?.

If anyone can help would be great

I now have the Car tinted and nearly all the MTX audio in so i wil keep you posted with it all...:thumbsup:

I have FK Highsport coilovers - they are basic but are extremely good

they are only hieght adjustable but you can get FK Konigsports, Silverline and Silverline X which are height and dampening adjustable

Honestly, I would stick with just height adjustable as dampening ones can leak

there is also KW to consider but they are much more expensive than FK but are an excellent coilover

I paid £425 for my coils!

Exhaust - my exhaust from aweseomgti cost £325 non resonated miltek, contact AwesomeSara off the site, she is very helpful!

Thanks Boydie,

I have been advised to go for H&R coilovers but they are gonna break the back a bit..

how much height adjustment have you got ?.

i have got mine dropped at 40 mm at mo am wanting to drop form another 20 and rear 10

I cant recommend FK coilovers enough mate to be honest but if you do have a few extra pennies I would recommend KW V2's or FK Silverline X

My highsports are awesome i think - yes they are bouncy and hard but i like it that way and its not over kill or that much harder than standard sport suspension so i guess if you are lowered 40mm you will not notice the differece

besides, your 40mm springs are probably only lowered the car 20-25mm max

I am lowered 45mm all round roughly with room for more lowerage (up to 80 i think) but the height my car is at the minute is spot on for me

If i am planning on going to Edition 38 this summer, I will drop it more at the back slightly!

sounds good matey well mine is sat the way i want it at the rear it is jsut the from i want dropping really... u had to upgrade anything with having it lowered more?.

Not at all - Havent had any problem with rubbing even with full car load

the only downside is that the turning circle is crap and if you are in a drive through which is tight....make sure you have plenty of room lol

Had an experience at a KFC the other week and had to make a 12 point turn to get out lol

PMSL lol bet that was embarassing lol...

thanks for the advice matey

How low can you go on the 8P shape before you have to think abotu replacing anything because it gettin to low?.