Need help on valuation/estimating price of A3...

killa_z

Couped Out
Reaction score
basically my car has been written off courtesy of the gentleman whos name i didn't bother getting

insurance's engineers have deemed it uneconomical to repair leaving me a courtesy car citroen c4 whilst awaiting a pay out to buy another, im not too annoyed as it wasnt my fault but am at the same time because i only had the motor since oct.

i know these companies will try and take the cake as much as possible so i wanted your opinions on how much you think i should accept or how much my car is (or i should say WAS) worth so i know how much to accept

Audi A3, 2004 3.2 V6 Quattro in Black
Full audi service history, 1 previous owner
Full Audi Factory Fitted Votex Bodykit
Xenon Headlights
Headlight Washers
Red Nappa Leather Sport Seats
Aluminum Trim
Front Center Armrest
Privacy/Tinted Glass/Windows
Cruise Control
Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
Washer Fluid Level Indicator
Vanity Mirrors
Interior light pack
Heated Wing MIrrors
Parcel Shelf Sun Screen

no performance enhancing extras/mods or anything to void the insurance, everything is OEM

how much should i be looking to get back?

thanks

Im guessing but would think you'll be looking in the £11-12k region depending on mileage.

Never settle for the first figure the insurance give you. The value they give you is normally cr@p. When someone ran into my 306 a few years ago and killed it the insurance only wanted to pay out 5k, so i went on autotrader and found 10 cars with similar spec priced between 6.5k and 7k in the end they paid out 6.75k so well wort it