• non smoking pack
  • non insig
  • 3 spoke mfsw
  • Gsm front armrest
  • symphony +
  • windscreen with sun band
got a stonking deal hopefully left nothing out tell me if i have please
now the long wait :banghead: begins.

Nice spec, the only other options I would consider are heated front seats and open sky

nice spec as well... I would have got the interior light package... But nice car!

When is estimated delivery?

Pedro

the salesman has said prob end of may:kiss:

Maybe consider electric lumbar support ....

Is Sprint Blue now a standard colour or are you having to pay extra for this?

Had a Sportback myself. Nice spec you've gone for and colour. Not many around in this colour. Only thing i would have changed would be to have gone for Black roof rails not the chrome. Think they would look better.

End of May sounds quick - I ordered my new A3 TDI 170 quattro 2 weeks ago and they quoted june/july........(worst case)

This is the spec I ordered

TDI 2.0 170 PS - 3 door
Quattro
S-Line
Leather
Interior light pack
Xenon Plus
Parking sensors
Heated front seats
Tyre pressure monitor
Lumbar support
Multi function steering wheel
Folding mirrors
Symphony +

Just wondering if it will come as a pre facelift or facelifted version.........

End of May sounds quick - I ordered my new A3 TDI 170 quattro 2 weeks ago and they quoted june/july........(worst case)

This is the spec I ordered

TDI 2.0 170 PS - 3 door
Quattro
S-Line
Leather
Interior light pack
Xenon Plus
Parking sensors
Heated front seats
Tyre pressure monitor
Lumbar support
Multi function steering wheel
Folding mirrors
Symphony +

Just wondering if it will come as a pre facelift or facelifted version.........

Surely there shouldn't be any wondering! They should tell you exactly what you're getting otherwise the deal may be better or worse than you thought. Unless you have got a MEGA deal (which i know a lot of people are at the moment) i'd hope it would be the facelift model?

I would also add :
Bose - big improvement over standard audio IMO
Light & rain sensor pack.

With the Light and Rain Sensor pack you can also have Auto-dimming on the outside door mirrors, which personally I find very useful when driving at night.

whats the new face lift model ?????????????????????????????

They surely can't supply you with a car you haven't actually chosen if we're talking facelift as in totally different looking, i chose a car out of the brochure/showroom/configurator so if it don't look like that when i get it I will be upset!

this is what noone seems to know for sure, ring audi and see what they say

My guess would be around August when the Ingolstadt plant returns from it's annual shutdown and starts producing the next Model Year cars.

I thought Sprint Blue was only available on the S3 unless you forked out over £2,000 on getting it on your A3?

anything is available if you pay for it.
expensive option though

got a stonking deal hopefully left nothing out tell me if i have please
now the long wait :banghead: begins.

What do you class as a "stonking deal"? What price did you pay, if you don't mind me asking?

spoke to the dealer today new face lifted A3s are available to order as from july
thanks

That sounds quite logical. The Ingolstadt closes for most of August and it's then that model changes usually happen ready for production to start at the end of August.

Probably be some good deals around on pre-face lift version for the next few months.