Genuine RNS-E 2007 disc in West Yorks?

EddyH

Reaction score
I've posted this in the ICE forum but thought I might have a better chance in here.

I'm hoping someone can help me out. Our RNS-E only seems to like genuine discs and we've been on 2005 for ages. I recently bought genuine 2007 DVD's. The updated software installed but now it won't recognise DVD1 but works with DVD2. So what I need is try another genuine 2007 DVD1 so I can establish if the one I've bought is faulty. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it.

The drive in our Sat Nav doesn't like copied media. I've tried a backup that works in another unit and our's won't recognise it.

I'm ideally wanting to meet up with someone who has a genuine 2007 DVD so I can try theirs and they can try mine.

You can try my genuine 2008 disc if needed, let me know I've sent you a PM

Julian

Just thought I'd post up to say thanks to Julian and give an update.

I met up with Julian on Friday and his 2008 disc worked fine in our car and oddly our 2007 disc worked in his. Anyway I managed to get a genuine 2008 disc yesterday and now all is well. I just need to get the 2007 discs on ebay to try and get my money back.

Glad you got it sorted :thumbsup:

Respect to 3.2Ju :respekt:

Its nice to see the positives of this place rather than the constant arguements.

Bit of a strange one the 2007 disc not working but I'm glad you got it sorted Eddy. It's always a pleasure to help out fellow car enthusiasts.

yeah, well you can always rely on us Yorkshire lads and lasses for a friendly face ;)